It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infertility Message Board

• My first IUI, why did I do a home pregnancy test when I knew not to???

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-21-2007, 08:16 AM   #31
    PrincessSweetNS
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

PrincessSweetNS HB UserPrincessSweetNS HB UserPrincessSweetNS HB User
    Re: My first IUI, why did I do a home pregnancy test when I knew not to???

Oh CG, I am so sorry I'm wishing you a lot of lucks and sending ************babydust************** for next cycle. BTW-- where are you on your cycle? Will you wait for ttc after the holidays?

************babydust************

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-22-2007, 07:46 AM   #32
    canadiangirl55
    Inactive
    (female)

canadiangirl55 HB User

I think I will try over the holidays, I'm off work and it will make it much easier to monitor in the morning (such a challenge always being late for work.... )
    Well at least it gives us more time to save for a house right?

Old 11-22-2007, 08:36 AM   #33
    PrincessSweetNS
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

PrincessSweetNS HB UserPrincessSweetNS HB UserPrincessSweetNS HB User

I think that's a great idea, you might just end up with a very special present this year!

It's funny you mention saving fo ra house---- that what DH and I are saving for. We recently sold our Winter Chalet---it brought in some money, but that money is going towards our trip home to France and general savings. We have to stay in a hotel when we go to France, because we just found out that Dh's sister will be visiting to, and staying with my MIL and FIL, and DH does NOT get along with his BIL. (At a party at a family friend's here in Canada-- SIL lives here too-- in front of everyone, DH's BIL told DH to tell me that my dress was too revealing and to cover up.)

So that's costing us--- and the house we live in now isn't really family friendly, with too many stairs and such. We're holding off until the new year for ttc too--- mainly because after this surgery, we can't BD at all for six weeks---so it's kind of forced on us. At least there's quite a few of us who are starting again in 2008! Hope you're having a good day!

Last edited by PrincessSweetNS; 11-22-2007 at 08:37 AM.

Old 11-23-2007, 01:28 PM   #34
    Brianandjena
    (female)

Brianandjena HB User

HI MY name is Jena I am new to this forum, I am ussually on a different one.
    I ran accross this one while I was searching for iui on ******. I was reading and was so sad that you got a bfn. I also tested on the 19th and got a bfn and started clomid again and should be getting my iui on the 3rd. so we will see , I was having all the symptoms and thought I was preg but sence learned that almost everyone has the same symptoms preg or not. we just have to wait. And that 2ww is deadly..lol... *HUG* to everyone trying! Baby dust to everyone~Jena

Closed Thread