It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Panic Disorders Message Board

• why do i feel like i am going to die

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-01-2008, 03:59 PM   #16
    luvmybabies2
    (female)

luvmybabies2 HB User
    Smile Re: why do i feel like i am going to die

For me it was all stress related, although it totally felt 100% REAL TO ME. I couldn't get my mind off the pains and the pressure in my heart. But honestly, when I removed the Stress from my life "My MOTHER" - then the pains slowly went away. I have to take Xanax too, but not all the time, only when I feel a bit overwhelmed. YOu should really take a good look at the stresses in your life. I am 36 years old, and If I had to bet, I would have bet that I really did have heart problems. But really it was all just that I stressed out way too much over things and I had a lot of tension in my life.
    Relax, get a good hobby and go see a good psych doctor, and see what they can do for you.

Last edited by msmod; 02-01-2008 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote. Ms_Mod

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-02-2008, 03:03 PM   #17
    Boston George
    (male)

Boston George HB User
    Re: why do i feel like i am going to die

I know what your saying, I am trying soooo hard to remove the stress from my life. Oddly enough, most of the stress is coming from always thinking that my hearts going to give out on me. Im only 27 and feel like a old man. If you don't mind me asking is your mom alive? Or were you dealing with her loss?

Old 02-02-2008, 04:31 PM   #18
    luvmybabies2
    (female)

luvmybabies2 HB User
    Smile Re: why do i feel like i am going to die

My mom is alive, she is crazy though. She will be 61 years old this month and she thinks she is 25 years old. She has Histrionic Personality Disorder and Borderline Personality Disorder. She is a huge burden in my life, so I cut her out of my life, also I stopped stressing about lots of other things too, like keeping my house so clean all the time, the mess will be here tomorrow. Etc... just about simplifying your life. I know what you mean about the stress is coming from the stress of worrying about your heart, but TRUST ME, your heart is probably just fine, it's in your head, it's an obsession for you now, you got a pain one or two times, which is normal and now you stress about it so much, that your mind makes your heart hurt, the stress of you worrying about it, is making your heart hurt, that is what actually happened to me, it was just in my head, and I never really realized it before. Get some good anxiety medicine, and I BET you the pains will go away just like mine did. AND RELAX, TAKE LONG WALKS, READ GOOD BOOKS, SLOW DOWN A BIT.

Last edited by msmod; 02-03-2008 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote. Ms_Mod

Closed Thread