It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infertility Message Board

• Embryo Transfer Update

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-18-2008, 08:12 AM   #76
    TryN2BMommy
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

TryN2BMommy HB User
    Re: Embryo Transfer Update

KARI!!!! I'm sorry that you are feeling so terrible, but I am also excited that your symptoms sound so promising!!! I really believe this is it for you, my friend!!! We will have the biggest celebration this week, I just know it!!! No need to stress over beta - believe me, I know how crazy that sounds, but your BFP is guarranteed.

Holly

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-18-2008, 08:39 AM   #77
    M77W
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

M77W HB User

Wow Kari, I think you are pregnant. Im sorry you dont feel good but thats the best sign ever. Take care and don't hesitate calling the doctor if you are not well.
    Hugs,
    Mady

Old 05-18-2008, 08:41 AM   #78
    lovelygal
    (female)

lovelygal HB User

Kari sweetie, am so happy for your news, remember my last ohss when I said I looked six months pregnant and couldn't fit into any of my clothes. Well my RE told me that the ohss will reduce about two days after transfer then come back two days later if I am preggers. So if yours subsided and then came back, honey you are 100% definitely preggers. Am so happy for you and I believe this is it for you. I will continue to pray for you. Hold on tight, you've only got three days left till the big beta day.

Lovely

Old 05-18-2008, 09:08 AM   #79
    Namibia
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Namibia HB User

Oh Kari I am sooooo excited for you and glad that you are not feeling well, if you know what I mean. I am 100% sure this is it for you and that you are preggo. I cannot wait for your beta on Tuesday. I am gad that you are taking it easy so that your embie(s) can settle in and grow properly.

Thinking of you my friend
    Love
    Char

Old 05-18-2008, 09:26 AM   #80
    Kari15
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Kari15 HB User

Yay! I'm so glad you guys are with me on this! It really has to be it! I was so uncomfortable last night I couldn't sleep. Only thing is I keep having these pains in my tummy too... some up high some way down low, kinda sharp, sometimes they hurt pretty bad. I keep praying that all of this isn't gas or something else but I can't imagine with the bloat that it's not related to OHSS. I've been debating calling my RE this morning but I'm still not gaining weight and I'm still passing fluids so I don't really see what he can do.

Mrs, I agree we need to prepare mentally for any of the possibilities. I'm glad you can relate to wanting the gender to be a surprise. As for multiples, your RE will be certain to discuss all the risks when you get geared up for your IVF cycle. We got tons of paperwork on it. Would you ever consider adoption even after IVF? Hey, that sports hall of fame thing sounds cool... What part of Indiana are you near? I worked in lots of places all thruout Ind. and my DH's family is from Kokomo! I love all the green grass there! Well I am def continuing to chill (w/ furbaby!)... Have fun at the golf tourney today!!!

Cashahn, your turn is coming too!!! Things are getting so exciting!!!

Teach I agree you prob didn't help yourself going back to work so soon... I def feel better when I'm resting! Glad you feel better... And yeah, don't be surprised if you don't get those 2 inches back!

Hey Aimee! I meant to ask how is the carpal tunnel? I just recently read how that can be pregnancy induced! I hear it goes away after giving birth. I can't wait for you to meet your girls! Oh, and I hate to disappoint but beta is Wed, not Tues. Arghh... Seems like forever!

Hey Holly! I love that you are so positive for me! I do feel like this is it. Oh man I really hope what I'm feeling isn't self-inflicted dilusion!

Old 05-18-2008, 09:32 AM   #81
    Kari15
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Kari15 HB User

Mady, Lovely, Char... Just saw your posts! Thank you all so much! Lovely, it's great to hear from you... hope you are well... and thank you a million times over for reminding me how the ohss relapse is the ultimate indicator. Man I swear I hope I'm not just making all this up in my head!

Old 05-18-2008, 09:38 AM   #82
    Namibia
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Namibia HB User

Kari I definatley think you are preggers if you only saw our posts now your brian stops working propelry when you are pg.

Oh no I also though beta was Tuesday now we have to wait an extra day to get the news.

I hope you are having a wondeful day

Love
    Char

Old 05-18-2008, 09:42 AM   #83
    lovelygal
    (female)

lovelygal HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kari15 View Post
    Mady, Lovely, Char... Just saw your posts! Thank you all so much! Lovely, it's great to hear from you... hope you are well... and thank you a million times over for reminding me how the ohss relapse is the ultimate indicator. Man I swear I hope I'm not just making all this up in my head!
    Yeah Kari, I know what you mean about making up things in your head for example if I am on 2ww and I hear that urinating is a preggo sign, I will pee 10 times in 30 minutes lol. Anyway believe me, even if you are good in making up things, ohss is definitely not something you can make up. I have been down that road and I know it is hard to make up. I finished exams on Friday so am just resting at home today, no assignment, no paper to write and no exam to read for, just been legally lazy lol.
    Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend.

Lovely

Old 05-18-2008, 09:46 AM   #84
    amelu
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

amelu HB User

Kari, Lovely's post gave me chills and just even more confirmation that you are preggars....I will wait until Wed. only 3 more days. I just know its this is it. AimeeM

oh my carpel tunnel is a little better, I basically wear wrist braces all the time so its helping. thanks for asking.

Old 05-18-2008, 10:01 AM   #85
    Kari15
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Kari15 HB User

Hahaha, lovely that is sooo funny you'd pee 10 times in 30 mins! LOL Yeah, hopefully I'm not just sticking out my belly unconciously! So glad you've found some downtime. Def enjoy it!

Char, yes, I'm totally losing my mind... You can be certain of that!

Aimee glad the carpal tunnel is better... It seriously sounds painful (and mighty inconvenient!). 3 more days for me... 3 more weeks for you!!!

Old 05-18-2008, 10:43 AM   #86
    Namibia
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Namibia HB User

I am living proof about loosing her mind i went to the shops the other day without my purse so I came home to fetch it. I put it in my handbag and leftwhen I got to the shops again I had left my handbag at home, so I had to come home agan to fetch it.....talk about being ditsy.....

I hope you are still taking it easy

Love
    Char

Old 05-18-2008, 10:49 AM   #87
    melisswell
    (female)

melisswell HB User

Kari,

Those all sound like good signs! I bet you are getting excited! Im slowly driving myself nutso! Lol. Praying for you and all of you!

TTC #1, 2 Years
    Married 2 years
    1 IVF resulting in a chemical pregnancy

Closed Thread