It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lupus Message Board

• Sweating and Itching

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-15-2003, 02:43 AM   #1
    kab031550
    (female)

kab031550 HB User
    Post Sweating and Itching

May 12, 2003 I was diagnoised with RA, Osteo, Fibromyalgia and Raynauds, I am also boarderline Lupus.

I have been reading messages on this board about being hot all the time. I also seem to sweat terrible just doing simple things, for instance I could be doing the dishes or vacumn or dusting, it seems to bee whenever I do a lot of moving around, I begin sweating and it goes on until my hair is actually soaked and my clothes. I also have frequent night sweats where I have to get up to change my clothes.
    Also I have very bad itching places on my arms, both arms.
    I have not read what is the cause of these symptoms, but reading these it seems like you are saying they could be related to the Lupus, is these a part of Lupus?
    I thank you if you could respond or direct me to what is causes of the sweating and the itching.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread