It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....



Relationship Health Message Board

  • Boyfriend hot & cold. So confused?

  • Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Thread Tools Search this Thread
    Old 12-12-2008, 08:38 AM   #16
    Redneon82
    Senior Veteran
    (female)
     
    Redneon82's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: California
    Posts: 2,093
    Redneon82 HB User
    Re: Boyfriend hot & cold. So confused?

    He's doing all this because he can. Simple as that.

    If you put your foot down and refused to see him until he gets rid of her, and mean it, he wouldn't be playing these games. But you go along with whatever he wants (I guess to keep him? Why?) so he knows he can push and push and you'll just accept it.

    Your life will be full of jealousy, suspicion, anxiety, hurt, mistrust, etc. You will be doing drive-bys, checking his phone, bed sheets and wallet, and trying to listen in on his phone conversations. You will be suspicious whenever he leaves the room to talk on the phone or whenever you can't get ahold of him.

    He isn't going to change, so ask yourself this; do you want to live this way?

     
    Sponsors Lightbulb
       
    Old 12-12-2008, 09:25 AM   #17
    TRP29
    Junior Member
    (female)
     
    Join Date: Dec 2008
    Location: Somewhere
    Posts: 37
    TRP29 HB User
    Re: Boyfriend hot & cold. So confused?

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Redneon82 View Post
    He's doing all this because he can. Simple as that.

    If you put your foot down and refused to see him until he gets rid of her, and mean it, he wouldn't be playing these games. But you go along with whatever he wants (I guess to keep him? Why?) so he knows he can push and push and you'll just accept it.

    Your life will be full of jealousy, suspicion, anxiety, hurt, mistrust, etc. You will be doing drive-bys, checking his phone, bed sheets and wallet, and trying to listen in on his phone conversations. You will be suspicious whenever he leaves the room to talk on the phone or whenever you can't get ahold of him.

    He isn't going to change, so ask yourself this; do you want to live this way?
    Am I being crazy though? It was 1 date, while we were broken up. 1 coffee, 1 kiss on the cheek. If he was really cheating, wouldn't he lie? Tell me he told her about us. Tell me he doesn't talk to her anymore. Like today for instance, he has the day off to go to court. He could have lied, said he was going to work & spent time with her. Instead he told me the truth & invited me for lunch.

    What lingers with me is that he hasn't told her. He is still flirting. She still thinks he's single. He said she is a "cool girl", someone he could have a friendship with. My friends are all very aware that I am in a relationship. I am not attracted to my friends. In someways I can see the uncomfortable-ness of it. "Hey, I am back with my ex, so stop text messaging me ok?" BUT after he told me that he has delayed telling her because if things don't work between me & him she is someone he may want to pursue. How do I swallow that? I don't think it's unreasonable for me to ask him to tell her...to close the door. He promised he would on his terms. He hasn't.

     
    Old 12-12-2008, 09:42 AM   #18
    Redneon82
    Senior Veteran
    (female)
     
    Redneon82's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: California
    Posts: 2,093
    Redneon82 HB User
    Re: Boyfriend hot & cold. So confused?

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TRP29 View Post
    BUT after he told me that he has delayed telling her because if things don't work between me & him she is someone he may want to pursue. How do I swallow that?
    So he doesn't want to tell her you are back together in case you don't work out, then he can date her. So he wants to keep her as a backup? And that sure doesn't sound like he has much faith in his feelings for you if he has a backup all picked out & lined up.

    I would be less concerned about the circumstances of their one date and more concerned with his desire to keep a "backup" girlfriend. What if you told him you wanted to keep a "backup" boyfriend? What if you were married, would he want to keep a "backup" wife? Do you see how riduculous that sounds?

    I'd tell him one final time: her or me. I'd say, if you have so little faith in your feelings for me and in our relationship, then I don't need you. Go to your "backup" and make her the primary. Because that would be completely unacceptable to me.

    PS: And what about her? I bet she's not aware she's his backup plan. How insulting! Does this guy think he's some kind of stud or something?

     
    Old 12-12-2008, 10:57 AM   #19
    TRP29
    Junior Member
    (female)
     
    Join Date: Dec 2008
    Location: Somewhere
    Posts: 37
    TRP29 HB User
    Re: Boyfriend hot & cold. So confused?

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Redneon82 View Post
    So he doesn't want to tell her you are back together in case you don't work out, then he can date her. So he wants to keep her as a backup? And that sure doesn't sound like he has much faith in his feelings for you if he has a backup all picked out & lined up.
    Sometimes I wonder if I am the backup... Maybe he wants to see where things go with her & if it fails he knows his good ol' reliable girlfriend will be there waiting.

    The thing is he will deny that he is keeping her around as a "just in case", but on one occasion he admitted that thats what is was. He will say things like "thats not what I meant" or "thats not what it is", then why did he say that? Why is keeping in contact with her?

    He openly admits that he finds her attractive. He admits that he likes her & would (if there was no me & him) like to get to know her better. He tells me though that he can't help his "feelings for her" & that he would never risk "us" for "her". He said that he will not act on his feelings. Do I just accept this? Take this as a "crush" with the occasional flirting? Trust that he won't act on it? If he really doesn't want a relationship with me, why does he tell me he does?

    It also seems to me like she is some kind of conquest. The other guys at work find her attractive. Some have asked her out. She picked him. I think this makes him feel good. It was really the same with me too. We met in high school, some of his circle of friends asked me out. I turned them down & ended up with him. Is it wrong that he likes that she likes him? He tells me that she has been initiating all the contact between them since him & I got back together. This makes him feel good.

    We were supposed to go to lunch at 2. He called and said he would be a half hour late that he needs to shave. Before any of this I wouldn't have questioned him, now in the back of my mind I wonder if he was with her?...

    I am going to tell him today, that he needs to decide. That if he wants to be with me, I will trust that he will end it with her. That in order for us to move forward he needs to close the door with her.

    PS. She still thinks we were broken up for a month when they went out (it was under 2 weeks) & has NO idea that we are back together. I really feel like he owes it not just to me but to her to let her know, that is if he wants to be with me, like he says.

    Last edited by TRP29; 12-12-2008 at 11:08 AM.

     
    Old 12-12-2008, 11:20 AM   #20
    Redneon82
    Senior Veteran
    (female)
     
    Redneon82's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: California
    Posts: 2,093
    Redneon82 HB User
    Re: Boyfriend hot & cold. So confused?

    I'm sorry, but when I truly love someone I don't even have any interest at ALL in anyone else. I do not think "well, if I wasn't with my guy I'd sure like to be with him!". It just doesn't enter my mind. And if it did, I'd know that it was the beginning of the end with me & my guy.

    He's already told you he wants to be with you & that he's "ended" it with her. So what will telling you one more time do? Telling you one more time will magically erase all those doubts, suspicions, feelings of jealousy and anxiety, etc.? If all the other times he told you didn't make the doubts go away I don't understand why you will trust him if he tells you the same thing again.

    Do you truly believe that if he tells you one more time that you will be completely, 100% over it and you will fully, completely trust him?

     
    Old 12-12-2008, 11:26 AM   #21
    TRP29
    Junior Member
    (female)
     
    Join Date: Dec 2008
    Location: Somewhere
    Posts: 37
    TRP29 HB User
    Re: Boyfriend hot & cold. So confused?

    He is now over a half hour late. I call him, he is being snappy. Says he isn't finished shaving yet. Calls me annoying for calling him once, after he is a half hour late. He asks what the hurry is anyways. I say "I thought we were going to lunch?".. He says lunch finishes at 3 and that if I wanted to go to lunch why didn't we go earlier. Is he kidding me? HE asked me to go to lunch yesterday, said we should talk about this. HE picked the time. I wanted to go earlier but he had "things to do" and couldn't even keep his story straight. Please tell me why I am dressed up like an idiot with my coat & boots on? Please tell me why I thought we would talk today & that everything would be ok? Please tell me why after I told him last night to go be with her , to go on a "break" and talk again in a few months, why he called me told me he loved me didn't want to go on a break & asked me to go for lunch? Please tell me why he is acting like a jerk-off right now, being late for his own plans, talking to me like I am some clingy stalker that won't go away. He made these plans, he called me.... He told me he wanted to be with me last night, now I am getting the cold shoulder. My stomach is in knots. I don't know what to do anymore..... I want to believe him, I want to trust that he isn't going to screw with me.

    You are right.... Telling me one more time isn't going to fix anything. I think him & I both know it's over yet he wants to end it his way. He wants to make me out to be the b*tch. I think he needs to get rid of me like this in order to move on himself. Instead of him feeling guilty about wanting to be with someone else he wants to make me feel like the crazy, mistrusting one, he can deal better.

    I got dressed up, I am not going to waste looking good for sitting at home. I will let him pick me up today, and do things MY WAY! Let him know that I will be moving on too. That I will not be with someone with all these doubts. That I am better then that. That I deserve someone who wants to be with me and only me.

    Last edited by TRP29; 12-12-2008 at 11:32 AM.

     
    Old 12-12-2008, 11:43 AM   #22
    Redneon82
    Senior Veteran
    (female)
     
    Redneon82's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: California
    Posts: 2,093
    Redneon82 HB User
    Re: Boyfriend hot & cold. So confused?

    He's throwing you little scraps so you'll keep seeing him and (I presume, correct me if I'm wrong) keep sleeping with him. He has guaranteed things from you that he probably hasn't gotten from her yet.

    And yes, he's trying to get you to break up with him so he doesn't have to do the dirty work.

    Have you ever thought that he might be getting revenge on you for breaking up with him? I used to date a guy and I loved him beyond all reason. He broke up with me. I spent the next couple of months on a mission to get him back just so I could prove that I could, and so I could break up with him and inflict the same pain on him that he inflicted on me. Childish, I know, but I felt like I had to do it to make myself feel better. It was like "who needs who now, buddy???". The next guy I dated got the same treatment, he treated me badly and I took him back just so I could get him to spend money on me, then I dumped him by going out in public with a new guy where I knew he'd be. I got this lovestruck, brokenhearted e-mail from him and it gave me great satisfaction (ugly but true).

    Just please don't let him manipulate you into staying with him (or still seeing him, whatever it may be). You are worth so much more! Do NOT settle for being the backup quarterback!

     
    Old 12-12-2008, 12:00 PM   #23
    Redneon82
    Senior Veteran
    (female)
     
    Redneon82's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: California
    Posts: 2,093
    Redneon82 HB User
    Re: Boyfriend hot & cold. So confused?

    Oh, and did you tell him that lunch was his idea, and he was the one who wanted to go later and kept pushing the time back? Because if you didn't say anything, why? So as to not make him mad enough to refuse to meet with you, or because you were afraid of making him mad at all? You have the right to stand up for yourself, don't take his guff!

     
    Old 12-12-2008, 12:00 PM   #24
    Kszan
    Senior Veteran
    (female)
     
    Join Date: Jun 2006
    Posts: 5,246
    Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User
    Re: Boyfriend hot & cold. So confused?

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TRP29 View Post
    He is now over a half hour late. I call him, he is being snappy. Says he isn't finished shaving yet.
    I'm not a guy but even I know it doesn't take a guy over a half hour to shave. Not even if he's as hairy as bigfoot! I think it's a fair assumption that he was with her, that's why he's late, and for all you know he's still with her right now and that's why he's blowing you off. Are you going to keep letting him treat you this way? Or are you going to take back your power and end this thing on your terms, knowing that you stood up for yourself and didn't allow some loser guy to disrespect you?

    You know what you need to do. And the breaking up part is the easy part. Once you get that out of the way, you can go through your standard mourning period of crying and feeling crappy, and then you can move on with your life and hopefully find a guy who isn't going to treat you like his second choice.

    You need to listen to what Redneon is saying, too. Read her post about leaving her bf just recently. She's a great inspiration to all of the women who post on here daily about how much their bf is disrespecting them and treating them bad. I just wish more women would follow her lead and dump their loser boyfriends when all they keep getting out of the relationship is hurt feelings. It's so not worth the time and effort you're putting into trying to figure this out. The answer to all of your questions is, It is what it is, and he has shown you his true colors and now it's time for you to move on. Let him have his stupid co-worker girlfriend and you find a decent guy who isn't going to pull this kind of crap with you.

     
    Old 12-12-2008, 12:04 PM   #25
    Redneon82
    Senior Veteran
    (female)
     
    Redneon82's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: California
    Posts: 2,093
    Redneon82 HB User
    Re: Boyfriend hot & cold. So confused?

    Thanks for the compliments Kszan!

    I just got tired of it. He showed that he either didn't care enough to stop what he was doing, or just didn't think I had enough gumption to stand up for myself. He thought wrong!

    Didn't matter why he did it. He did and I didn't like it and I knew the only thing I could change was the way I dealt with it. And I chose to not deal with it anymore!

    I'm no hero, this happens everyday, but it all comes down to whether you value yourself and whether you feel you deserve to be treated this way. Let me tell you, you don't!

     
    Old 12-12-2008, 05:01 PM   #26
    helen08
    Member
    (female)
     
    helen08's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2008
    Location: chehire uk
    Posts: 84
    helen08 HB User
    Re: Boyfriend hot & cold. So confused?

    you defiantly don't deserve to be treated like this, he doesn't deserve you!!! what ever he's doing whether keeping her as back up or even you a back up because he knows your a safe bet, if he wants to explore then let him go ahead.... but don't let him keep you hanging on a string if it all back fire's on him and he comes running to you, he also will keep her on backup in case you and him don't work out.

    if he truly wanted to be with you then he would do whatever it takes to prove that to you, and that being he wouldn't have doubts about you and him, he sounds manipulative having a go at you when he's in the wrong and making you feel that your in the wrong, eg arranging lunch on his terms and then not even turning up on time then giving the excuses he gave.

    I'd be cold with him give him a taste of his own medicine, you are worth better than wasting your time hoping he will tell this girl you and he are back together. don't take it from him stand your ground will make you feel better, in the meantime try and hook up with old friends go for a nite out as a single woman you will soon feel different about it all, and i think that you won't feel half as stressed as you do now worrying about what he wants, whats he doing, etc.... you will soon meet someone who wants to be with you for you and not what you can do for them.. all the best let us know how your doing..

    Last edited by helen08; 12-12-2008 at 05:01 PM.

     
    Old 12-13-2008, 12:45 PM   #27
    Larrylou'smom
    Senior Veteran
    (female)
     
    Larrylou'smom's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2006
    Posts: 4,063
    Larrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB User
    Re: Boyfriend hot & cold. So confused?

    My main concern isn't eve with this other girl at all. It's the fact that you said you lost most of your friends because of him, because he badmouthed them in such a way that he knew would get back to them. He has deliberately isolated you, played with your head and heart, has admitted to you that he wants to keep this other girl around just in case it doesn't work out with you, but then lied about it, like you were some kind of idiot and couldn't see right through the lie.

    This guy is a world class manipulator and he's emotionally abusive. He behaves that way because you take it from him. Why on earth you would even entertain the notion of staying with someone who exhibits such crazymaking behavior is really beyond me (let's have lunch, please, and talk, uh, no 11 is too early, um, no 12 is too early, I need to sleep, uh, how about 3 for lunch? What, 3, for LUNCH? That's too late for lunch! If YOU wanted lunch you should have suggested earlier!") Are you friggin' kidding me?

    The worst thing about this is the damage you are inflicting on yourself by keeping someone this toxic and unhealthy in your life. The only thing this man will ever cause you is pain, confusion and misery. He will keep you off balance, insecure, unsure of your own mind, your own judgment. If you let him. It really is in your hands. Ask yourself - what is SOOOOOO great about him that he's worth throwing away all your friends, your peace of mind, your joy, your confidence, your trust in your own judgment, and your sense of self security? Only you are choosing to throw all that away for him. And only you can choose to stop throwing it away and get it all back.

     
    Old 12-13-2008, 09:57 PM   #28
    TRP29
    Junior Member
    (female)
     
    Join Date: Dec 2008
    Location: Somewhere
    Posts: 37
    TRP29 HB User
    Re: Boyfriend hot & cold. So confused?

    Another update:

    He came to pick me up after the last call. Since we missed lunch we decided to drive around for a bit. I complained that he was late. Asked why he was treating me so bad. He flipped out & ended up driving me home before we got a chance to talk. I got in my car. Started driving & thought I would stop by his work, meet "her" and lie & say that we were together when he took her out & that he is a cheater. I know it's childish etc. but my emotions were running high. He ended up calling me before I got to his work. He apologized for being rude & asked me to come over. I did. I asked him how he could be so mean to me after 5 years of loving each other. We talked for awhile. He again told me how much he loved me & how he doesn't want to "loose me". We both got a little emotional and he ended up telling me that he sent her a text message Wednesday night. That really hurt because we had been together all week & had a really good day Tuesday. He also said that he sent her another text message Thursday night which asked "What are you doing tomorrow?". We spent some of Thursday together too, it was Thursday that I told him to go be with her & that we shouldn't be together anymore. He said he was mad because I said that & then he asked me to lunch & I said no, so he was getting "revenge", acting on anger. I was extremely hurt & started crying. He held me & told me he was sorry & that he promises to be truthful from now on. He said that it hurts him to lie to me. He again told me that he wants to be with me. He AGAIN promised to tell her on Monday. He said he isn't going to send her anymore texts, call her, talk to her etc. What really hurt was that she didn't reply to his text Thursday night & that is the only reason why he was with me Friday afternoon & not her. Part of me wonders if he really was with "her" earlier Friday. I now know why he wanted to do lunch so late. If she had of responded he needed that time to be with her.

    I ended up "forgiving him". He looked me in the eye and promised that he is going to end it. He looked me in the eye & told me he wanted to be with me, that he loves me. We hung out at his place for awhile. He took me out for dinner. We stopped by his parents place for awhile. We had a good night & I ended up staying over. We did this before & he broke his promise. In his defense though, last time we did this I left it at "tell her if you want". I just thought that maybe it would have been less uncomfortable for him to ignore her rather then tell her.

    Today we went to visit my grandfather in the hospital. He stood there talking to my sick grandfather like everything was perfect between us. My mom & brother came to the hospital later on, he was pleasant with my family. They think he is a wonderful boyfriend. He took us all out for dinner. We acted like none of this happened. He was incredibly sweet & caring today. He held my hand. Was being flirty, kissing me etc. It was like I had my old boyfriend back. The sweet, caring, loyal, attentive guy that I love so much.

    He tells me that he is going to take me to his Christmas party on the 20th, she will be there. He promised that it's "over" between them. He said that I should trust him because he came clean, told me about the text messages he was hiding from me. He also gave me her number. It's the right number, I called it & hung up. He also told me her last name (which I already knew from calling his work as a "client" and asking for her name). He says it is really over. That he could never cheat on me & that I mean so much more then some girl he hardly knows. I REALLY want to believe him. I just don't understand how he could be with me all week, act affectionate, be intimate with me & text message her, lie to me.

    I have decided that I am going to drop the subject. Not ask him about her anymore. Hopefully he will bring her up Monday & be able to look me in the eye & tell me that he told "her" about us. Whether or not he does I can't help but stick around, at least until the 20th. If he takes me then I know it's over. If he doesn't then I think him & I are over.

    I do appreciate all your feedback, though most is easier said then done. It feels like it is impossible to let him go. When things are crap between us, I can't help but think of days like today & I crave him. In our 5 years there was so much more good then bad. I love him beyond words. I want to marry him. I want to have his children. I can't help it. If things continue with her, it's finished. He knows this. I am prepared to let him go, if need be. I just can't walk away now because as far as I know (& believe) he hasn't cheated. He lied, yes, but there was no physical contact between them while we were together. I also keep reminding myself that I broke up with him. His doubts and confusion are likely a result of my actions.

    When he held me & looked me in the eyes, I really believed him. I feel like I owe it to him & myself to let go of my insecurities & trust him. I think it might be different this time. God I hope so.

    I'll keep you updated.

    Last edited by TRP29; 12-13-2008 at 10:38 PM.

     
    Old 12-13-2008, 10:32 PM   #29
    TRP29
    Junior Member
    (female)
     
    Join Date: Dec 2008
    Location: Somewhere
    Posts: 37
    TRP29 HB User
    Re: Boyfriend hot & cold. So confused?

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Larrylou'smom View Post
    My main concern isn't eve with this other girl at all. It's the fact that you said you lost most of your friends because of him, because he badmouthed them in such a way that he knew would get back to them. He has deliberately isolated you, played with your head and heart, has admitted to you that he wants to keep this other girl around just in case it doesn't work out with you, but then lied about it, like you were some kind of idiot and couldn't see right through the lie.

    This guy is a world class manipulator and he's emotionally abusive.
    In regards to him ruining my friendships. It was really only two people (a couple), he worked with the guy, I worked with the girl (we set them up). They were dating for awhile & he said some things to the guy that the girl told me in confidence. It turned into a big mess. There were comments coming from all angles. He did at one point say some not so nice things about the girl, but it was really more the situation itself. I was partly to blame, I suppose. Other friendships I have had have kind of crumbled due to me spending the majority of my free time with. He is not really to blame.

    I think when I am mad at him I make him out to be worse then he really is. He isn't perfect. He has his share of faults, immaturity being a big issue, but we all have faults. If he was a horrible manipulator I wouldn't have stuck around 5 years. For the first 3 years, it was really more him making the effort. He is an amazing person. I can't count how many selfless and kind things he has done for me. I very rarely encounter this cold & distant personality. I think thats why it's so troubling for me. As for him being emotionally abusive, it isn't true. He has been a major source of support & encouragement for me. He pushed me to go back to school because he knew I wasn't happy with my career choice. I could list 1000 good points & maybe 10 bad. He really is a great guy.

     
    Old 12-14-2008, 10:54 AM   #30
    Larrylou'smom
    Senior Veteran
    (female)
     
    Larrylou'smom's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Oct 2006
    Posts: 4,063
    Larrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB User
    Re: Boyfriend hot & cold. So confused?

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TRP29 View Post
    I could list 1000 good points & maybe 10 bad. He really is a great guy.
    Ok, if you say so...just remember, you know who he is, he's gone out of his way to tell you very clearly who he is, with his actions and deeds, as well as his inactions. You can't really be mad at him down the road if it turns out he didn't end it with this girl, or that he started it up again with her or someone else, because he's already told you that's who he is, and it was you who chose not to listen.

     
    Closed Thread

    Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    Boyfriend is moving, he wants me to go with him, I don't think I can Erin942 Relationship Health 9 12-02-2008 12:23 PM
    Extremely Very Cold & Dizzy W/ Headache ?? Help!! Chelle97 Addison's Disease 4 01-26-2008 10:21 PM
    Boyfriend w/cancer is pushing me away LovingGrlfriend Cancer 5 10-21-2006 02:26 PM
    Any1 else w/ TPO & TG antibodies but "normal" bloodwk? confused725 Thyroid Disorders 10 04-15-2006 09:09 PM
    HSV1 & HPV - HELP ME!!!! Monicalia Human Papillomavirus (HPV) 8 04-21-2005 01:46 AM
    Cold/burning/raw sensation in mouth & TMJ rgriffin TMJ Disorder -TemporoMandibular Joint 5 08-11-2004 08:49 AM
    Safe to come off betahistine? & eek balance tests! Katkin Inner Ear Disorders 2 03-15-2004 03:09 PM




    Thread Tools Search this Thread
    Search this Thread:

    Advanced Search

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off
    Trackbacks are Off
    Pingbacks are Off
    Refbacks are Off




    Sign Up Today!

    Ask our community of thousands of members your health questions, and learn from others experiences. Join the conversation!

    I want my free account

    All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:20 AM.





    © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved.
    Do not copy or redistribute in any form!