It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Muscular Dystrophy Message Board

• elevated liver enzyme CK enzymes CPK isoenzymes and Adolase

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-22-2003, 03:26 PM   #1
    Gableyabley

Gableyabley HB User
    Post elevated liver enzyme CK enzymes CPK isoenzymes and Adolase

My 16 year old daughter is probobly being diagnosed with, or as a carrier of MD.The doctors are still diagnosing her.We have an appointment to go see a neurolgist next month.My Question is what are the next test they will do on her? And do the results take a long time to get.They started testing her in August for a liver disease and now they say it's a muscle disease.I hate all the waiting and the testing it's very stressful on her.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-16-2003, 08:54 PM   #2
    dazedandconfused1
    Veteran
    (female)

dazedandconfused1 HB User
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Gableyabley
    My 16 year old daughter is probobly being diagnosed with, or as a carrier of MD.The doctors are still diagnosing her.We have an appointment to go see a neurolgist next month.My Question is what are the next test they will do on her? And do the results take a long time to get.They started testing her in August for a liver disease and now they say it's a muscle disease.I hate all the waiting and the testing it's very stressful on her.
    i am tired of the testing to has she seen a rheumotolgist wish i went there first i also have muscle disease to im being sent for a muscle biopsy

Closed Thread