It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain & Nervous System Disorders Message Board

• tingling in left face and ear

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-27-2009, 04:59 PM   #1
    cnaka2003
    (female)

cnaka2003 HB User
    Question tingling in left face and ear

I am having this weird feeling in the left side of my face for about 3 weeks now. Its a tingling feeling on the left side of my face and in my ear, doesn't hurt and I don't have headaches or any other strange systems. However I was having a weird feeling in the back of my head, like pressure or a weight back there, but my doctor said it sounded like a tension headache, even though I told her it didn't hurt, it just felt strange like something was wrong. I still get that feeling in my head so often, but now I'm having the tingling feeling daily, and I try not to think about so I don't get stressed or anxious, but its really a scary feeling and I just want someone to tell me if I need to get it checked out seriously or if I'm just stressing over it and making it worse. I was wondering if it could have something to do with my teeth, sinus, stress, or just I'm plain crazy.. lol But if anyone knows anything please let me know.. Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread