It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuropathy Message Board

• legs and head tingling

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 07-02-2009, 05:46 AM   #1
    boubou
    (female)

boubou HB User
    tingling legs and face related to allergies or claritin?

Iíve had tingling in both my calves, both quads (upper legs) at intermittent time, never or rarely together at the same time. the tingling only last seconds, no pain just strange. Also have had strange goosebumps in the same areas for no apparent reason or temperature change. I also have tingling on left cheek on my face and yesterday, the back of my head.
    Also I've developed severe environmental allergies about 2 months ago ( a little before this started) and have been taking claritin. I've never had allergies in my life.

Last edited by boubou; 07-02-2009 at 05:49 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-02-2009, 05:48 AM   #2
    boubou
    (female)

boubou HB User
    legs and head tingling

For about 2 months now,
    Iíve had tingling in both my calves, both quads (upper legs) at intermittent time, never or rarely together at the same time. the tingling only last seconds, no pain just strange. Also have had strange goosebumps in the same areas for no apparent reason or temperature change. I also have tingling on left cheek on my face and yesterday, the back of my head.
    Also, at about the same time, I've developed severe environmental allergies which I've never had in my life before and have been taking claritin.

Old 07-02-2009, 05:53 AM   #3
    boubou
    (female)

boubou HB User
    can claritin cause tingling sensation?

I've developed severe environmental allergies after the snow melted this year and it hasn't gone away yet (july). I've been taking claritin. In the last 2 months, I've been feeling strange tingling in the legs and face. These are painless and intermittent, it goes either side, there is no pattern.

Closed Thread