It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Infertility Message Board

• Fresh IVF cycle

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-01-2009, 09:02 PM   #91
    AME38
    (female)

AME38 HB User
    Re: Fresh IVF cycle

Hey Rae, I am so excited that they were able to transfer 3 embies! Those are fighter embies ... hanging on for a day before it was fertilized! I bet that they'll keep fighting to hang on tight in their new home and to finally meet you and DH in nine months!

IVFnProgress, I hate to be excited about anyone feeling sick, but I am excited for you!!!! I think those are some promising signs that you'll get a BFP. That is just SO exciting!!!!!

kmscher, don't give up! Not everyone gets symptoms and not everyone that gets symptoms keep having symptoms. May be you are one of the lucky ones that only have symptoms at the very beginning and than they go away

I am just relaxing and enjoying this month of no shots and no diet restrictions since this cycle is dedicated to my HS procedure. I think I have had 3 cups of coffee this week and have had wine for at least two nights! I have not had either of these items for so long that just a small quantity does the trick! Good luck gals! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed and will be praying for all of y'all!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-02-2009, 09:38 AM   #92
    Rae37
    (female)

Rae37 HB User

Thanks Amy! Gosh, I am only 3 days post transfer and I am driving myself crazy with every symptom or lack there of. I really don't have any symptoms except occasional crampiness, but it is light. The brown discharge has seemed to go away, but now it is just clear discharge. Suunds gross, but I wonder about it.

Anyway...just trying to keep myself occupied at work, etc. I still have another 10 days! ARGHHHHHH!!!!!

Glad to hear you are enjoying some wine and coffee. I miss them both!!!!

~ Rae

Old 10-04-2009, 10:28 AM   #93
    ivf n progress
    (female)

ivf n progress HB User

Hey ladies, glad to hear from u. I have my prego test tomorrow. I did have two small light spotting today. I feel as if i am going to start my period. I am so ready for the test.

Rae, the waiting is draining mentally. Hangs in there girl! Glad to hear you had the brown bloody discharge. That is from implantation. I didn't have any of that. I did have the cramping.

Ladies, God is in control of our pregnancy or if there is no pregnancy. We really didn't talk about what if we weren't till last night. Our faith is so strong, that after I had the dream, knew that this is what God wanted for us. I have two previous children, they are 16 and 10. Had my tubes tied at 30, married a man this year with no children. We are only doing IVF once. The cost and mental drain on us is to much to go thru again, should it not work out. I am praying for each one of you. God bless you, Carmela

Old 10-04-2009, 04:57 PM   #94
    CBB
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

CBB HB User

Good luck tomorrow on your test. I really hope you can come here to post a BFP for all of us to celebrate!

Old 10-05-2009, 06:06 AM   #95
    Rae37
    (female)

Rae37 HB User

Yes, good luck Carmela! let us know! I am praying for you!

i had my progesterone test this morning. will find out later today if my body is getting enough.etc. I am starting to feel crappy from the progesterone. My boobs are really sore too. Has anyone had this from the progesterone? I doubt it would be from a being preggo since i just had my transfer on Tues and most likely the implantation would have not happened yet or maybe it is now. I get occasionaly period like cramping, but it comes and goes. I am paranoid b/c I always get cramping starting a week or maybe more before AF.

Let us know Carmela!

~ Rae

Old 10-05-2009, 08:46 AM   #96
    kmscher
    (female)

kmscher HB User

Rae there is good and with with progesterone. Good being that it helps with pregnancy but bad cuz it make u feel pregnant. Annoying I know. So what you could be feeling could be either pregnancy or drugs. Sorry, not helpful I know...

When do u get to take your PG test?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rae37 View Post
    Yes, good luck Carmela! let us know! I am praying for you!

i had my progesterone test this morning. will find out later today if my body is getting enough.etc. I am starting to feel crappy from the progesterone. My boobs are really sore too. Has anyone had this from the progesterone? I doubt it would be from a being preggo since i just had my transfer on Tues and most likely the implantation would have not happened yet or maybe it is now. I get occasionaly period like cramping, but it comes and goes. I am paranoid b/c I always get cramping starting a week or maybe more before AF.

Let us know Carmela!

~ Rae

Old 10-05-2009, 08:54 AM   #97
    Rae37
    (female)

Rae37 HB User

My pregnancy test is monday the 12th. The waiting stinks!

What about you?

~ Rae

Old 10-06-2009, 11:04 AM   #98
    ivf n progress
    (female)

ivf n progress HB User

Good afternoon Ladies, I have great news! I am BTP! I found out at 2pm yest.
    I had to stay in Houston all day so mom and I shopped all day. Well, that wasn't good for me because I had 2 small spots of blood. When I got the results, my nurse, said I must act as if I am 9 months prego and stay off my feet. I am not allowed to do anything. I can't even go to grocery store. I have the ultrasound tomorrow to see how many embies we have. I hope only two. Three would be to many.

Rae, as far as progesterone making your boobs sore. Yes, it does. My RE said I would start to feel sick after transfer. That usually means positive blood test. This is good. Hate to tell you, yes, be sick! But, it's good in the end. lol, that's what I thought. Look at the end result. The cramping is good. I felt like I was going to start my period at any time. So, that is good. Yea, cramping.

Well, It's back to the couch with my feet up.

Old 10-06-2009, 11:18 AM   #99
    Rae37
    (female)

Rae37 HB User

YAY!! ! I am so happy for you! Congrats! I hope you have 2 stickies in there too! I think 3 is too many too and dangerous, but it could happen.

Now, why can't you be on your feet? Is it since you are spotting?

Can't wait to hear on the ultrasound report!

Yeah. I feel like my period is about to start. Headache all day today too. I hope you are right!

Take care!!

Old 10-06-2009, 01:49 PM   #100
    angeleyesss
    (female)

angeleyesss HB User

Oh my God ... I am so happy for you ivfnprog...... ((((hugss)))) I know how it feels when you get a call from RE to let you know the results. I can never forget that day. I would've probably asked my hubby a million times " what do you think? am i preg or no, mayb i am not or maybe i am" He had to try hard to put me to ease. And then you get the BFP call and its just tears of happiness and thanks to God. btw, i am still in shock. 8 weeks and no symptoms. both of them looking good and heartbeats getting faster. Please keep me in your prayers. I want my 1st trimester to be done with, without any issues...

Rae - Cramping is all good.. So be optimistic.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ivf n progress View Post
    Good afternoon Ladies, I have great news! I am BTP! I found out at 2pm yest.
    I had to stay in Houston all day so mom and I shopped all day. Well, that wasn't good for me because I had 2 small spots of blood. When I got the results, my nurse, said I must act as if I am 9 months prego and stay off my feet. I am not allowed to do anything. I can't even go to grocery store. I have the ultrasound tomorrow to see how many embies we have. I hope only two. Three would be to many.

Rae, as far as progesterone making your boobs sore. Yes, it does. My RE said I would start to feel sick after transfer. That usually means positive blood test. This is good. Hate to tell you, yes, be sick! But, it's good in the end. lol, that's what I thought. Look at the end result. The cramping is good. I felt like I was going to start my period at any time. So, that is good. Yea, cramping.

Well, It's back to the couch with my feet up.

Old 10-06-2009, 02:13 PM   #101
    swfsl34
    (female)

swfsl34 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Rae37 View Post
    HI Guys. It's going ok. The Lupron is ok, I am a little irritable, but not too bad. I stop the BC pill tomorrow and continue Lupron. My appt is Monday the 14th for the blood, ultrasound, etc., where then I think they determine whether I start the stim drugs. I hope I do! I am really anxious! Kim, you have your appt on the 14th too!!?

I am going to be on Follistim and Menophur. Not sure how they are taken yet...I guess I will learn that on Monday.

Yeah, I am not sure what HMG is either.

I know I have something called gonal..something in my box of goodies. I wonder if that is the trigger shot drug? I am not sure if we do that at home or at the clinic. And of course I have progesterone in there too....with a whole hell of a lot of big syringes! yikes!!

~Rae

Old 10-06-2009, 02:14 PM   #102
    swfsl34
    (female)

swfsl34 HB User

Hello RAE37,
    if you dont mind can you tell me what your age is and what is your diagnosis . Best wishes for your cycle.

Old 10-06-2009, 02:28 PM   #103
    AME38
    (female)

AME38 HB User

IVF, congratulations!!!!! That is totally exciting! Stay off your feet and let your DH take care of you. Enjoy this excuse becuase you'll have plenty of opportunities to be on your feet and be tired after your little one or ones get here!

Old 10-06-2009, 02:29 PM   #104
    AME38
    (female)

AME38 HB User

Kmscher, I think you will be getting your blood test soon. Good luck and lots of baby dust to you.

Old 10-06-2009, 05:35 PM   #105
    CBB
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

CBB HB User

A great big congratulations on your BFP! I am so thrilled for you! Can't wait to hear the results of the u/s. Good luck and enjoy every moment.

Closed Thread