It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sleep Disorders Message Board

• night 2 taking ambien and no sleep had

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-05-2010, 06:14 AM   #1
    marcine26
    (female)

marcine26 HB User
    night 2 taking ambien and no sleep had

Brief history, I have been suffering from insomnia and trouble falling and staying asleep for about last 3 years. was taking simply sleep for the first 2 years, fine, then that stopped working, moved onto unisom, then that stopped working so I have added in some sort of night time cold medicine with the unisom. I seem to get a good night sleep with that, but maybe aboiut 7 hours. At my primary check up I mentioned this to my dr and she prescribed ambien. She said I could take 5 mg a night for the first few nights then go to every other night. SO I took the 5 mg night one and got the best sleep I ever got in long time. I couldnt wait to take it last night so I did. I was wide awake ALL NIGHT. what happened??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    Restless sleep waking up often during the night SnowBunny89 Fibromyalgia 12 03-23-2009 10:51 AM
    How Many Hours Of Sleep Do You Get Each Night??? cmpgirl Chronic Pain 10 08-07-2008 09:10 AM
    Waking up in the middle of the night and cant sleep after..... hsp1 Sleep Disorders 2 07-27-2007 02:50 PM
    1 Ambien a Night now working - not sure what to do mrm Sleep Disorders 1 12-21-2006 11:25 AM
    First night Ambien CR... What do you think? DKScully Sleep Disorders 4 12-15-2006 06:05 AM
    First Night with Luvox octoberbride Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) 6 02-13-2006 11:36 AM