It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Brain & Nervous System Disorders Message Board

• Constant annoying pressure, anyone ever solved it?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-24-2010, 06:44 PM   #61
    scout316
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

scout316 HB Userscout316 HB User
    Re: Constant annoying pressure, anyone ever solved it?

Bill you should make a list of your sx and note about how long you've had them.That way you will feel more confident when presenting your sx to the dr.Drs. actually do appreciate it when a patient does that.Weird you might suppopse,bur once I did that and my dr. was really cuious to read my list of sx.

Also try to keep your emotional feelings out of your discussion of your sx...that way the dr. can't look at your sx as "emotional"and we know what happens next...you get thrown to theback burner and dx as having depression,anxiety and what have you.Too many drs. are lazy and just write patients off as having a mental disorder instead of investigating their sx.

hi Gjoy...I am hoping you are doing okay.I am having a strange day....I was feeling so "spacy"today and then I got a bad headache....seems to be a patteren to this lately.

scout

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-24-2010, 09:32 PM   #62
    Benit
    Veteran
    (male)

Benit HB User

thanks for replying scout. I'll consider making that list.

Just a quick question for whoever may know the answer, about MRIs. If say they order an MRI for the brain, is there also an imaging done of other regions in the body or just specifically the brain/spine?

I'm not sure how it works, never having had one before...

thanks,
    Bill

Old 06-28-2010, 08:39 PM   #63
    Benit
    Veteran
    (male)

Benit HB User

Anyone know the extent of imaging in a typical MRI of the brain?

thanks,
    Bill

Old 06-30-2010, 12:34 PM   #64
    pilopo
    (female)

pilopo HB User

I feel for you!!!! I dealt with head pressure for 10 years. I came to the conclusion that the medical community does not have the information when dealing with subtle energetics and the nervous system....if you are experiencing what I did....and how do we know that, we don't. ....What I learned is that a Doctor will not go into this territory with you because they can not measure it or fix it. Of course, I'm assuming you have had all of the traditional tests and they have come back normal. I have spoken to many healers and shamans over the past 10 years who have had the same experience. One of them in Hawaii still does. At the end of the day it does come down to a personal inquiry and a spiritual journey. This is where things get a bit quirky when we start telling each other what the spiritual path is....NO ONE KNOWS!!!! What we do know is that you have been given the opportunity to journey with this experience in your head....and you are at choice of how you experience and who you choose to assist you. The ADD phenomena is another one from the nervous system.... Knock Knock... you have your clues. The only thing I can offer you is hope that one day you will be free of this. I now have a clear thinking mind and feelings of deep love for myself and humanity. I have uncovered a lot of gifts that people refer to as 'special.' They are not paranormal they are normal and innate to the human system. It's just that there are not enough people out there that really understand what is going on...and a lot of the ones that advertise that they do know, are usually fakes. It can be a lonely journey or a journey where you feel you are special. You are neither...we are all in the process of evolution. There are many many many others out there like you. One's that have similar symptoms and ones that have uncovered or beginning to uncover their innate self. Their natural self. It is not always comfortable...when you start to really understand the guidance and grace behind it you will be able to relax more into it. It becomes a joyous adventure. If you are a true sensitive you will sense where this note is coming from....and hopefully it will give you some encouragement. Some therapies I found useful: cranial sacral work, massage, acupuncture, no sugar, no caffeine, meditation, yoga, walking, dance. ...martial arts....anything that gets you into your body in the moment...it can be a sport but preferably not one that you compete. Good love making with someone you really care about is an absolute help. Take care my friend and know that there are many people out there on the same path.

Old 06-30-2010, 08:32 PM   #65
    Benit
    Veteran
    (male)

Benit HB User

Pilopo,

I appreciate the help, but don't see how a spiritual journey or even "knowing myself better" could fix this incredibly annoying sensation I have every day.

Old 07-09-2010, 11:59 PM   #66
    willowpoint
    (male)

willowpoint HB User

I havent read through this whole thread so I dont know if this has been mentioned yet, but have you been tested for lyme disease? I had sever pressure in my head for about 6 years as well, turns out one month ago I got tested for Lyme disease. Along with the Lyme I also tested postive for 4 coinfections and epstein barr virus. All of this from being bit by a tick in college and not treated properly. I am on my 3rd week of antibiotics and have notice a small improvement in head pressure, which seems like a miracle, along with my chronic fatigue. Its worth a shot to get tested, I tried finding a reason for these symptoms for years until i found a post about a lyme sufferer that had the same symptoms. again, if this has been mentioned already I apologize, but find yourself a LLMD, lyme literate doctor, and check it out

Closed Thread