It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• Do you have sinus pain/pressure on excessive heat days?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-05-2010, 07:16 AM   #1
    Jlhn7856
    (male)

Jlhn7856 HB User
    Do you have sinus pain/pressure on excessive heat days?

We have been having excessive heat warnings and I don't know if the heat is affecting my allergies/sinuses or if it is something else. Does heat affect allergies/sinuses to where ya just feel miserable at times? I mean constant headache as well? We do have a lot of trees but I didn't think excessive heat could so that.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-05-2010, 07:43 AM   #2
    Titchou
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
    Re: Do you have sinus pain/pressure on excessive heat days?

A change in barometric pressure can cause a number of physical issues, headaches being one.

Old 08-08-2010, 08:38 PM   #3
    guy983
    (male)

guy983 HB User

I hear so many symptoms of allergies and my question is, Can you have sinus pressure without the runny or stuff nose thing? Do sinuses go all the way bu the ear or the temple? I seem to get a vague temple ache sometimes and didn't know if that could be sinus related or not but I do feel sinus pressure/tightness in the nasal area..

Old 08-10-2010, 09:55 AM   #4
    guy983
    (male)

guy983 HB User

Maybe not allergies? I don't know..

Old 08-28-2010, 07:00 AM   #5
    mountianair
    (male)

mountianair HB User

I hfight sinus problems when the weather had a major change of temps...& its not only me..co-workers and my neighbor..is the same..

Old 08-29-2010, 10:10 PM   #6
    danabarb
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

danabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB Userdanabarb HB User

You definitely can have sinus pressure and problems without a runny nose. Sinus problems can raise the dickens with your balance, your ears, your thinking and the list goes on and on.

Closed Thread