It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Neuropathy Message Board

• what can cause the bottom of your feet to have a burning sensation, and pain in calve

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-21-2010, 07:48 PM   #1
    tami48
    (female)

tami48 HB User
    what can cause the bottom of your feet to have a burning sensation, and pain in calve

what can cause the bottom of your feet to have a burning sensation, and pain in calves

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-08-2010, 05:56 PM   #2
    jverive
    (male)

jverive HB Userjverive HB Userjverive HB Userjverive HB Userjverive HB Userjverive HB Userjverive HB User
    Re: what can cause the bottom of your feet to have a burning sensation, and pain in c

Diabetes can cause this, as can a number of other diseases and syndromes. Have you been evaluated for diabetes, lupus, MS, or other conditions?

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    Does arthritis in the feet cause pain in feet, tingling in toes and a burning sensati nyokacraw Arthritis 3 05-05-2010 11:58 AM
    Burning senstion on bottom of feet spartacus92007 Foot & Ankle Problems 2 04-13-2010 06:49 AM
    Here is my story - what do you think? lynxgal Multiple Sclerosis 9 10-08-2007 07:51 AM
    Someone please help what is going on with my hands and feet oldhen Neuropathy 17 06-03-2007 12:39 PM
    What does numb really mean? Shimz Neuropathy 22 07-11-2006 10:24 AM
    can fibro cause burning sensation???? Goody2005 Fibromyalgia 3 03-21-2005 05:36 PM