It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acid Reflux / GERD Message Board

• In Desperate Need of HELP! PLEASE read my story...

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-23-2010, 07:21 PM   #46
    Dana48
    (female)

Dana48 HB User
    Re: In Desperate Need of HELP! PLEASE read my story...

wow,I can not belive that somebody else has the same problems like me;for the last 3 years I go through a very hard time;some days I am ok but some days I feel like dying;I had all tests done ALL.Emergency rooms few times a year,they say I am ok;some intestinal problems and prescribe kapidex;I will try it.Not to much hope???

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-14-2011, 07:01 PM   #47
    tofumix
    (female)

tofumix HB User
    Re: In Desperate Need of HELP! PLEASE read my story...

Zoe26,

I can feel your pain and suffering. I am sorry. I had LPR at the age of 22. Been suffering it for 5 months already. Every morning when I wake up hoping the lump feeling in my throat and the red bumps in my nose cause by the stomach acid will go away. Doesn't seem like it is happening. I am on PPI now for a week, still no sign of improvements or relief. Looks like I will have to live with the chronic red inflammation forever. The red bumps doesn't seem to be reducing, it just looks like it just stays in there in my tissues. I am so young, looks like i'll be waiting for nose, throat, esophagus cancers someday. I am very depressed and been constantly crying too, because I feel like I could not do anything to help myself and the symptoms I am having and I feel tired since I don't feel normal in the throat and nose. But guess what, i did my best already to treat and medicate myself. I wished I had my normal life back, but I know life still goes on everyday. My nose and throat never felt normal or right anymore. I feel hopeless and desperate as well. I know it's hard and difficult to make yourself happy when you feel miserable everyday living with this acid reflux disease, because I am feeling like that now. LPR disease really brings me down. The thing was I wasn't sure what will happen to me. The thing I know was, the more I think about cancer and feeling hopeless, the more depress I grew everyday. Just try to keep yourself from thinking too much, because the doctors already tried everything to help you. Although, I have been on PPI medication for a week, but not sure if that is helping with my LPR disease. I also want to stop using it and just give it 1-2 months to see if it works or not, since it causes bone fractures. PPIs were never meant to be taken for a long time, maybe just 8 weeks.

Closed Thread