It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

• Bye bye...opiates......hello vodka and bud light

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-27-2011, 01:18 AM   #16
    Homie2011
    (female)

Homie2011 HB UserHomie2011 HB UserHomie2011 HB UserHomie2011 HB User
    Re: Bye bye...opiates......hello vodka and bud light

Oxygirl.....
    scs is second to last resort...the next treatment is ketamine coma (been on the germany waiting list 3 more years). They are doing ketamine infusions in the states but not as good as coma method..... Wanting to be knocked out like a moose....now that's desperate...lmao
    Peace
    Kim

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-27-2011, 08:52 AM   #17
    oxygirl
    Veteran
    (female)

oxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB Useroxygirl HB User

kim, i am worried for u girl. i don't want u to do anything crazy. have you ever had the nerves burned? that coma thing sounds scary! i just thought the scs was terrible, the other sounds horrible. my problems are very minimal compared to yours. I wonder if the pills would be the lesser evil than all of those invasive procedures. but it is your decision to make and u know what u can and can't do. just concerned is all.

sheryl

The following user gives a hug of support to oxygirl:
    Homie2011 (02-28-2011)
    Old 02-27-2011, 06:22 PM   #18
    painman2009
    Veteran
    (male)

painman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB Userpainman2009 HB User

hey homue2011 nope not here for my abuse. never did methadone. just followed you, i am one of the people who know all to well that he/she has an addictive personality. my later youth is proof, my sstr did lotsa drugs many years mthr and fthr loved alcohol , same as my sister, brothers and cousins, i was the one that had an awakening and realized it. so since i followed you here and i am fighting having to take narcotics wich is a huge addiction risk for me i thought maybe i can help. i hope my 2 cents can help some. but right now all help i need falls to pain(rsd) herniated discs annular tear , migraines, capul tunnel, and other issues. so any ways i entered this forum following you. and oddly enough i feel just as comfortable here as i do in rsd forum.
    i wish every one good luck with their struggles, despite the pain if you win a dlear mind and hope will make the world a little better for you. god speed

Old 03-10-2011, 06:18 AM   #19
    nochange
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

nochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB Usernochange HB User

hello homie. how are you? Sounds like you suffer big time.
    how were you injured???

are you really going to Germany to do the Ketamine thing. I have read about that. I am not sure it is so safe. But suffering and suffering being so young(i'm about your age also so i can relate). so what I mean having 20-30 more years to live suffering is not life. You have been waiting to go to germany for 3 years already?. what is that? all the world is going to Germany?.

You should talk with people who had this ketamine done in Germany and also know who is the surgeon? who is going to do that. Do not just go there without knowing who is this surgeon who is going to do that ketamine thing.

Good Luck and let me know.

Last edited by nochange; 03-10-2011 at 06:20 AM.

Closed Thread