It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Cervical & Ovarian Message Board

• complex ovarian cyst

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-21-2011, 06:31 PM   #16
    Penny465
    (female)

Penny465 HB User
    Re: complex ovarian cyst

Oh Twixt! I'm sorry. How frustrating! I am glad the complex cyst is resolving and I hope this small mass turns out to be nothing. Keep us posted and I hope the time passes quickly.

Last edited by mod85; 11-22-2011 at 07:50 AM.

The Following User Says Thank You to Penny465 For This Useful Post:
    Twixt (01-13-2012)
    Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-05-2012, 06:44 PM   #17
    Twixt
    (female)

Twixt HB UserTwixt HB User

Just thought I'd send a quick update to this thread: well, it looks like whatever they saw is still there, and the radiologist wants me to get an MRI.

I'm not sure when that will be yet (my doctor's office sent off the requisition a few days ago).

I'm not worried about the MRI itself. I've never had one before, but luckily I'm not claustrophobic, and hey it'll be a new experience.

But I've been really worried and distracted about everything else. I got the call from my doctor's office within a very short timespan from when I got the most recent ultrasound done. I haven't seen what's written on the report from that ultrasound, but I can't help but wonder if it's bad news.

I just hope that I'll hear soon about when the MRI appointment will be - all of this waiting and worrying, then getting some imaging done, then more waiting and more worrying is the hardest part.

Even if it's bad news, I'd rather just know and then deal with it.

Thanks all for letting me vent/get out my worries.

So yeah, that's about it in terms of an update for now. I'll post again when I have more details.

Twixt

Old 01-08-2012, 06:30 PM   #18
    Twixt
    (female)

So I still haven't heard back yet about when my MRI will be, and I'm getting more and more stressed about everything.

I keep going over and over how quickly my family doctor's office called me after I had the follow-up U/S, and this of course makes me worry that this is something urgent.

I'm doing everything I can to distract myself, and I've met up with friends over the past few days, which has been a help, but I'm still feeling really anxious.

I hope that I'll hear back from the hospital sometime this week - once I know when the MRI will be, I can at least have some kind of timeline for when I'll (maybe) get some answers.

I had trouble concentrating at work all last week, and I'm hoping that I'll be more useful at work this week.

I can't help but feel like something's wrong

The following user gives a hug of support to Twixt:
    Penny465 (01-09-2012)
    Old 02-02-2012, 04:39 PM   #19
    Twixt
    (female)

Hi all,

I just figured I'd post an update for anyone who's following this thread.

I've finally gotten my appointment for the MRI - it'll be in about a month.

So that's one worry gone - at least now I know when the test will be. I still have no idea what this ovarian mystery mass is, but I'm feeling at least a little less stressed out about everything.

Twixt

Closed Thread