It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Cancer: Uterine Message Board

• am scared witless that i have endometrial cancer aaarrrrrrrrrrrhhhhh

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-25-2012, 11:26 PM   #1
    friend1
    (female)

friend1 HB User
    can anyone help me does anybody think i may have endometrial cancer advice apresiated

hi im sue im new im 31 yrs old
    and have been having verry heavy perierds with spotting inbetween for awile iv bleed so much that i am anemic through it then i was geting very painful stumoch and pelvice cramps and shorting pains down the back of my legs so went to my gp that then refered me for a scan scan showed endometrial lining was very thick at 25mm i then see the gynercolagist within 2 weeks he said i have endometrial hysplacia and polosystic overys
    a hystroscopy d and c plus having a coil fitted was sceduled for the 20th of dec i decided i could not wait that long i am scared whitless that it is cancer so mum very kindley paid and had it done prvertley by same gynocolagist i had the procedure done last sat the 20th oct
    the gyn said my endometrium was very very thick and he took byopsys of it and sent it to the lab know i have the long agonising wait for results
    please help me if anyone else can share simerler experences and weather it turned out to be cancer or not

Last edited by friend1; 10-26-2012 at 10:03 AM. Reason: to change heading

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-26-2012, 03:53 AM   #2
    friend1
    (female)

friend1 HB User
    Re: am scared witless that i have endometrial cancer aaarrrrrrrrrrrhhhhh

just to add when i was bleeding really bad i was passing massive blood clots and went through a pack and half off tails in a day
    i started my piereds at 11 yrs old
    have polysistic overys
    never been pregnent never had children
    am obese am aprox 3stone overweight
    and always had inreguler piererds
    goggle scares the hell out of me
    and my mum had colon cancer but is now in remishan
    can anyone share with me there simmerler experences good or bad
    thanks in advance for anybodys help
    im sorry i have realy bad spelling and grammer and ppl may not wont to reply but i do have servere lurning difulcalties and i dont pot things across very well i just wont ppls apoinuans weather they think i have cancer or not
    iv kinder got used to the fact that i may well have this and ready to give it a gd fight and iv already propeared myself that i may have to have a hysterectomey and that that choise is cone that i will never have children but rarther that and be heathy again im a very active person and not being able to take care off my horses sucks were i have been so ill recentley i just hope they can sort it out so i can lead an active life again and showjump my horse again can anybody please advise me hear gd or bad i dont mind i like to have it how it is its not knowing that does my head in the most

Last edited by friend1; 10-26-2012 at 10:00 AM. Reason: to add things

Old 10-26-2012, 10:10 AM   #3
    friend1
    (female)

friend1 HB User
    Re: am scared witless that i have endometrial cancer aaarrrrrrrrrrrhhhhh

also can anybody tell me how long they waited for results to come back after a d &c he said he will send my results to my gp im not shore why this is it may be due to the fact i had it done privertly at a private hospital

Old 10-26-2012, 03:23 PM   #4
    friend1
    (female)

friend1 HB User
    Re: can anyone help me does anybody think i may have endometrial cancer advice apresi

ow i was realy hoping for some replys gd or bad i just need to know if ppl think i may have cancer

Closed Thread