It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lasik Eye Surgery Message Board

• Did Lasik , slight blur in one eye

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-24-2014, 10:37 PM   #1
    IHateGlasses
    (male)

IHateGlasses HB User
    Did Lasik , slight blur in one eye

I was extremely upset with my bad vision, that's why I did Lasik 2 month ago. Thank God. So far best decision I have made regading my health and my vision. I see crystal clear now with absolutely NO side effect. Nothing. Not even a pinch discomfort or glare, halos etc. Nothing. No dryness at all. I feel like a reborn person now. But while I see crisp and clear both eyes open I see a little blur at distance in my right 'non dominant' eye if I close my left eye. I can read even tiniest letter with my left eye but reading TV scrolls from distance with right eye is a bit difficult. I see mild blur in right eye at distance. Not noticeable if I don't give attention to it but still I to want know if it will remain that way forever or it still has room for improvement.

Vision before Lasik: -4.00 something in both eyes with astigmatism in left eye.

Vision after Lasik: Excellent in left eye and very good in right eye with very mild blur at distance which is only noticeable if I try to read scrolls closing only my left eye.

Last edited by IHateGlasses; 04-25-2014 at 12:00 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-30-2014, 12:27 PM   #2
    deerhuntingal
    (female)

deerhuntingal HB User
    Re: Did Lasik , slight blur in one eye

It is hard to say if it will remain the same or get better. If your Dr. can make it better by doing the "better here or here" lens test, then you may have astigmatism. I have one that is this way and glasses would correct it but at 2 1/2 months post op, it is to early for me. Mine is in my dominant eye which sucks and my Dr. told me it probably would not improve at this point but I'm waiting to see (8 months is my time frame I decided to use to decide if it is permanent).
    If you have inflammation, that could subside and then go away but since you have no dryness or any other issues, I would guess it is astigmatism. Go see your Dr. for an evaluation and I bet you will get some answers but you still have some healing to do so you just may not know for months what the final outcome will be. Good luck!

Closed Thread