It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lasik Eye Surgery Message Board

• Noticable Pain and discomfort 7 Months Post Lasik, Please Help

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-12-2014, 05:34 AM   #1
    Krelian
    (male)

Krelian HB User
    Question Noticable Pain and discomfort 7 Months Post Lasik, Please Help

Foreword:
    ATTENTION!
    This is going to be a very long post, (perhaps the longest in the history of mankind lol) so im going to divide it up into smaller chapters.

IF you don't wanna read Everything (which would be understandable, but than again you risk missing the bigger-picture : D )
    than you should at-least read the INTRODUCTION and the SHORT STORY chapters, along with the last two chapters of this post called: THE REQUST TO USE.. , and WHAT THIS MEANS.. in order to get a somewhat clear idea about my predicament.
    Thank you for your time and interest.
    PS!
    Due to the nature of the post (which is very long) there may have been some spelling errors etcatera, and I shall strive to take care of such mistakes in due course.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1- INTRODUCTION

Greetings!
    I am a new member here, just registered.
    And like most of you (I recon) I am suffering from... shall we say... a ''lasik complication'' ?

First of all, for those of you who are uninterested in Reading my entire lasik story; here is the SHORT version:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2- THE SHORT STORY

Today marks the day when I had my lasik operation exactly 7 months ago.
    After all those months, my vision is now stable and I dont have any such problems (thank god) regarding Visual acutiy and/or haze, etc, (There *IS* some halos, starbursting etc left, but *NOT* very noticable)
    BUT after all this time, I am STILL suffering from eye PAIN. More SPECIFICALLY my RIGHT Eye is the problem.
    The pain isn't devastating, but its there (most of the time), is very noticable, distroughting and psychologically disturbing... and worrying.
    This pain is usually either preceeded, accompanied and/or followed by the rather discomfortable feeling of having an eye-lash in my right eye.
    I Close my (right) eye for 3-4 days, and it usually solves the problem (sometimes it relieves the pain for only 2-3 days, other times for 2-3 weeks,
    BUT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, closing my (right) eye ALWAYS seems to allievate the pain and help it heal......BUT eventually, I open my eye again (naturally) and than gradually it gets worse.... yet again... than rinse & repeat).
    The doctor's dont know what to do. So far, they have prescribed various sorts of eye drops and a myriad of gels BUT no-dice! The problem persists.

So.. what do I need help with? Why am I posting here?
    Well, clearly (as you would'a guessed by now), I need help with ending the pain and the discomfort associated with the symptoms above - preferably WITHOUT having to close my eye for 2-4 days every other week or by pulling my eye out of its socket to make it stop

3- BACKGROUND INFO ABOUT THE SURGERY bsl

Here is some background information first:
    Im a male, close to 30 years old.
    I live in Sweden.
    I am a graduate of University of Gothenburg (Religion, International Relations) but im currently unemployed PRECISELY because of the reason I am posting this message right now (a.k.a Lasik).

Like most lasik patients, I used to use glasses to see properly.
    I could see things in near-vicinity very clearly, BUT things further-away, well, thats when things got very blurry to me. (I GUESS we could say that I was ''near sighted'') ?
    I started with some very light Reading glassess when I was a child.
    Then, throughout my years at school and university, together with the fact that I am also an avid computer player (no, im not overweight - not that I got anything against people who are overweight, anyways) made sure that my eyes got gradually worse, and thus I started using stronger and stronger glasses in order to be able to see properly.
    I used to hear my girlfriend and friends that I looked ''much better without the glasses''.
    Some recommended that I used ''lenses'' in order to get rid of glasses, BUT (back than) I thought; ''nah, it ain't for me'', I cant be bothered with putting on and off the lenses etcatera.
    Than my father RECOMMENDED ''LASIK'' to me.
    His brother (my uncle) who lives in England - had lasik some years ago, and he was - in fact - very satisfied with the results.
    So, one faithful day, I decided to do it! I decided to have this so called ''Lasik Sergery'' in order to get rid of my glassess for good.
    Now, Im sort of afraid of reading about sicknessess etcatera on the internet, so I often avoid reading too much into them, OTHERWISE I can start thinking that I have the same symptoms (even though I have a clean bill of Health - so far - at least).

I knew that if I read about ANY MEDICAL PROCEDURE ON THE INTERNET (even very simple things such as donating blood, or a common headache); I would read the ''risks'' associated with it (lasik), AND AVOID THE PROCEDURE ENTIRELY.

So, I didnt read about Lasik on the internet Before having the operation (much to my chargin, regret and demise later on)
    I only asked my parents and some friends about lasik, AND a friend whose wife actually had lasik surgery where I live (in Gothenburg), and I only Heard good things about it.
    So, as I said, it was decided, I was going to have ''laser surgery''.
    But it was really expensive where I live (Sweden/Gothenburg).
    And my father was recommending to me that I should have my surgery in this country to which we shall refer to as ''XX''.
    Why ''XX''? Well, it wasn't any ''far-eastern'' country or anything like that, BUT based on my PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE regarding the subject, giving the country name can immediately AND UNWILLINGLY make the listeners use ALMOST racial slurs etc against the country in question (as this is a very touchy subject.....lasik complications) so I try avoid give any names as such.
    My dad also told me that he has come to know several different patients who all had their lasik surgeries in country XX, and they were all happy with the results. So, why should I be afraid? ''Hey, its cheaper, and everybody gets their (lasik) surgeries over there''.

So, anyways;
    I travelled to Country XX 7 months ago and had my surgery (almost) exactly 7 months ago, today (04/09).

We went to a big ''five star'' hospital,
    And than the nurses first put me through some trials&tests,
    than the resident ''Eye-doctor'' of the hospital examined me, and decided that my Eyes were ''ok/good to go'' for lasik surgery.

The day after that was the day that we went to the hospital again for the surgery.
    But the doctor told us that even though he is the hospital's resident ''eye doctor'', the hospital itself provided no services for lasik surgery, and thus we should move on to his ''private clinique'' to proceed.

We travelled to his private clinique, it looked small, albeit very clean, with expensive furniture, and professional looking nurses & personelle.

So far so good, right?
    BUT I WAS GETTING SCARED........Was it all a mistake?? Maybe I should reconsider this??
    I was getting the Cold feed, but by now, it was all too late.
    And we proceeded with the operation.
    WELCOME TO HELL!

4- THE SURGERY

I lied down on the bed.
    The machine was adjusted on top of my head, and the surgery was started.
    The doctor ''did'' my right Eye first, and than he proceeded on the the second one (on the left).
    The whole procedure might have been a Little scary, but it was painless, and not particularly uncomfortable.

5- EVENTS DIRECTLY PRECEEDING THE SURGERY

Immediatly after the surgery, the doctor told me that the operation was a success, and that from that day on, I wouldn't need my glassess anymore.
    To emphasize his Point, he even put my old glassess on me Before I left the clinique, so that I could ''see'' for myself the huge difference that the surgery had made. My vision was very blurry now with my old glassess, and BETTER without it.
    BUT even without the glasses, the doctor told me that it was ONLY NORMAL that I was seeing Everything hazy and blurry now, as if I was ''underwater'', AND that the situation should resolve itself soon after a good nap in a couple'o Days, at most.
    ONE MORE THING! THIS IS IMPORTANT, I Believe.
    Immediately after the surgery, the doctor told me that he had put ''bandage lenses'' on my Eyes.
    Why?
    Because it was because of the ''fact'' that my Eyes had some very loose ''epitelhium'', or shall we say; ''loose epithelial layer'' (his Words, not mine).
    But it was notning to worry about, I've been told.
    Just don't take off your Contact-lenses for about 2 Days and you'll be fine, he said.
    The day after, I Went to the doctor again, as a ''follow up'' visit, and he said my Eyes were healing fine, and that I should have more patiance Before my Eyes heal completly.
    On the second day of my follow up visits, the doctor told me (again) that I had some loose epithelial layer on my Eyes, and that even though my vision was getting better, I should wait 1 more day Before they take the lenses off.
    On the third, AND LAST day of my visit; the doctor took off my lenses told me that my vision was struggling to get better, because I had some ''ocular odema/Eye odema'' or something like that (yeah, im not good with Medical terminology).
    All the time during those 3-4 Days, he was asking me how I felt.
    He told me that the ''pain'' and or the ''eyelash feeling'' in my Eyes would get better in time. BUT I CONSTANTLY REPLIED THAT; I HAD *NO* SUCH SYMPTOMS TO BEGIN WITH.
    I didn't feel like I had dry Eyes, didnt feel any pain, and didnt feel like I had eyelashes in my Eye, either.
    As I said, this was my last visit at the doctor BEFORE I had to travel back to my home-country, AND HE DID say that he'd rather I stayed a few Days or a week more so that he could keep his Eyes on me, but for me, the tickets were already pre-ordered and I couldn't change anything.
    Also, I thought it would be easier to rest on my own bed in my own apartment when I turned back.
    HOW WRONG I WAS........

6- THE HELLISH TRIP BACK HOME AND ''ALMOST GETTING BLIND'' LOL

I had an early trip back to Sweden next day, so I had to Wake up early.
    BUT just the night Before the trip, I noticed something!
    I SLOWLY STARTED SEEING WORSE WITH MY RIGHT EYE THAN MY LEFT EYE (THAN WHAT I DID BEFORE).
    So, sort of suddenly, my right-Eye wasn't seeing as clearly as my left Eye.
    It was getting hazier....
    Well, I slept for a few hours Before the flight back home, hoping that the sleep would help me with this new ''right Eye haziness'' problem of mine, BUT IT DIDNT.
    And throughout the early morning, and on my way to the Airport, I could actually feel that the vision of my right eye was getting worse.

Inside the first Airport (which - in and outside of itself was rather ''largeish'') I had a difficult time to find my way around, but finally made in in time for my schudled flight.
    But by the time I arrived at my transit location (the second Airport); my vision had gotten EVEN WORSE, and I barely made it to the airplane in the last second Before it took off, since it was becoming so difficult for me to read the flight signs/panels etc (AND I WAS TRAVELLING ALONE, ofcourse). My left Eye ''was still healing'' and my right Eye was only getting worse

I was sleepless, tired and worried. Also, when I was trying to find my way around inside the second Airport; I noticed something somewhat wierd: that the insides of my Eyes,,, err,,,, I mean on my ''eyeball''; I could see some wierd, very visible ''striae'' or whatever its called.
    I even took a Picture of my Eyes with my mobile-phone, and they were clearly visible on the mobile phone, as well.
    Had'em in BOTH Eyes.
    Didn't hurt, but was feeling uncomfortable, as if I hadn't slept in many Days; which actually was the case, as I was only getting about 4-7 hours of sleep a day, at most.
    But, as I said; I had a plane to catch, anyways.
    On the final flight back home, I was wathing TV (the one's integrated into the seats) and even as I watched the Movie, I could notice that my vision in my right eye was getting even worse.
    By the time I made it to Landvetter Airport (Sweden/Gothenburg), INSTEAD of going home, I asked my father (who came to pick me up) to IMMEDIATELY give me a ride to the emergency section of Mölndal Hospital.

7- FIRST HOSPITAL VISIT IN GOTHENBURG

Despite my best efforts, the nurse at Mölndal hospital thought I was crazy for being worried about my situation, as such things as blurry vision was ONLY NORMAL for lasik-patients, and I had my surgery only about 4 Days ago.
    ''Go home'', were her Words.
    I tried to convince her to let me see the doctor but I was kindly told that the doctor was busy with ''real patients'' and it would be a mistake to let her see me.
    She told me; '' tell you what? IF THE DOCTOR WHO MADE THE (LASIK) SURGERY ON YOU tells you to seek immediate Medical assistance, ONLY THAN you may come-back here, and we shall assist you.

So, I Went back home, and called the doctor that operated on me, and told him Everything about my right Eye on the flight back home.
    The doctor asked me a few questions first,
    AND THAN, HIS REPLY!?
    ''YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY GO BACK TO THAT HOSPITAL, and let them know that it is the lasik-surgeon who operated you that wants you to seek immediate mediacal attention''

Why? Because, according to the diagnosis the doctor could me ON THE PHONE, there was a possiblity that one of my FLAPS MAY HAVE GOTTEN DISLODGED.
    He didn't Think that it could have ''fallen off'', though. He told me that the way he made the surgery, it was nigh impossible for the flap to fall off, NOT UNLESS it was exposed to some extreme form of physical trauma this soon after the surgery - which WASN'T the case anyways.
    But he DID Think that the flap on the right Eye might have been moved out of its Place, so its immediately back to the emergency room at the hospital for me.

NOW BACK AT THE HOSPITAL; the same nurse noticed me waiting there again, and said? ''Oh, you'r back'' IN A VERY NEGATIVE TONE/MANNER (as if I was not a patient but a maniac lol).
    Than I told her that I did as she asked; Went home, called my doctor, AND IT IS HE (MY DOCTOR) who told me to seek immediate Medical assistance,
    so this time, she let me stay and wait for my turn.

*****WARNING!!*****
    WHILE I WAS DOING THAT, I (PRACTICALLY) LOST MY VISION ON MY RIGHT EYE - ENTIRELY!! It wasn't getting dark or anything, BUT ALMOST ABOUT 100% BLURRY, TO THE LEVEL THAT YOU CANT TELL WHAT YOU ARE SEEING ANYMORE.
    Thank god other nurse noticed my predicament and realized that I was almost getting blinb on the right eye, that I wasn't faking it and it really was an emergency.
    She talked to the doctor, and this time; I WAS EVEN MOVED AHEAD IN LINE in front of some other patients.

The doctor (who was very kind) examined me, listen to what I had experienced and what my doctor told me, than she presented her diagnosis:
    ''Your flap is still in Place - as it should - but you have an ephitelial erosion. An epithelial defect that has gotten larger. Usually; the body a.k.a the eye can repair an epithelial defect on its own, BUT SINCE you were operated on recently, your body cant repair it on its own Accord this time, and thus its preventing you from seeing clearly in the right eye''.
    The solution?
    EYE-PATCH! (Arrr, me harties!)
    Eye patch for 3.5 Days. The eye must be closed 100% of that time, THE ONLY EXCEPTION being that 4 times a day; you must use ''Chloromecytin) which will BOTH prevent the new epithelial layer from glueing itself to your eyelids, AND prevent bacteria from forming during that time.
    And before I go to sleep; its Oculentum Simplex for both eyes.
    OTHERWISE; I should keep on using the drops that the doctor prescribed for my left eye as usual.

8- 3.5 DAYS LATER AFTER EMERGENCY

I CAN SEE! The vision of my right eye is back! Thank god, god(S) or whatever diety you Believe in lol!
    Sure, my vision wasn't perfect (starbursts, halos, a Little haze here and there), BUT both Eyes were seeing about the same, and it was getting better day by day.
    Sometimes the haziness would increase, and sometimes it would decrease even more, leading to better Visual acutiy over time.

During that time, I visited several state-sponsored AND private hospitals to make sure that there was nothing wrong with my Eyes.

I wa told that I had some flap ''Striae'' (what's it called) on my right eye, but it wasn't anything serious, and it wasn't unexpected after a lasik surgery, either. It will get better over time, I was told.

The doctors told me that the ''epithelial defect'' in my eye was getting better, as well, AND THAT my vision (in both my Eyes) was also getting better.
    (Sure, I was told that I had ''dry eyes'', but thats it)
    And thus, just as the title below is going to suggest; ''I was given a Clean bill of health''.

9- CLEAN BILL OF HEALTH - BUT ONLY FOR 1.5 MONTHS!

Following those days, for about 1.5 months (about 45-50 days) I HAD NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT.
    Sure, there was still a tiny bit'o haziness, and halos left, but it was nothing so serious, and that stuff - was in fact getting better over time.
    ALSO; I had NO NEGATIVE PHYSICAL SENSATIONS.
    No physical pain or discomfort.

I was happy, things could only get better in time, I hoped.

But I was so wrong, unfortunately

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-12-2014, 05:35 AM   #2
    Krelian
    (male)

Krelian HB User
    Re: Noticable Pain and discomfort 7 Months Post Lasik, Please Help

10- ABOUT 1.5-2 MONTHS AFTER THE SURGERY: WELCOME BACK TO HELL!

Circa 50 days after my ordeal; I first started noticing that the vision of my right eye was starting to get a Little hazy again. Its as if it was ''loosing resolution'' in comparasion to my left eye.

I thougt nothing of it.
    But than again, about a week later (57 days after the surgery?)
    I started feeling pain at nights. NOT when I was sleeping, BUT DURING MY WAKING HOURS - late at evenings etc.
    Especially when I was in front of my computer and so on.

I immediately Went to a private ''eye hospital'' (as usual).
    They checked me again for a few minutes, and asked me; ''why did you come back here''?
    I told them I was feeling pain in my right eye for the first time.
    They told me not to worry about it.
    Eye gets dry in front of the computer screen, as you blink less often.
    Just be more careful and use more lubrication when using your computer or watching TV etcatera...

Ok, I did exactly that, and my pains started getting worse.
    I Went back to the same hospital.
    The doctor there looked at me as if I was crazy.
    ''Go home'' he told me.
    I told him my Pains were getting worse.
    He told me not to worry about it. IT'S JUST THAT 1-I had dry Eyes and 2-THE NERVES IN MY EYE IS FINALLY BEGINNING TO HEAL AFTER 2 MONTHS, AND THATS WHY ITS HURTING. So it could be considered good news, if nothing else, lol.
    I asked him if my ''flap'' was as good as it used to be, ABOUT 1.5-2 MONTHS AGO and he responded by saying: NO, IT LOOKS MORE DAMAGED NOW.
    SO?? Help me!! lol
    No, just go home and keep on using your lubricant eye-drops and so on.
    The whole ordeal took maybe 1-5 minutes, he seemed very disinterested in helping me, AND IT COSTS SOO MUCH you wont Believe it lol.

I Went home, eye only got worse over the preceeding weeks.

11- TWO(+) MONTHS AFTER LASIK: SEEKING ''REAL'' HELP

I wound another ''opthalmologist'' err.. eye doctor?
    He was very kind and caring.
    He told me I was right to seek Medical attention, and that I had dry Eyes (THE RIGTH ONE ESPECIALLY DRY) but that since HE HIMSELF WAS NOT A LASIK SPECIALIST, he should Contact the main hospital (Mölndal) that had first treated me upon my return to Sweden after surgery abroad.
    He contacted the experts there, and also talked to the doctor who previously examined me at the emergency section,
    and they decided that I should patch my eye for 2 weeks now.
    2 WEEKS OF CONSTANY HOLDING MY EYES CLOSED.
    Apperantly, just 3-4 days of holding my Eyes closed wasn't enough for the epithelium to fully re-adhere to the ocular Surface of my eye, SO NOW I HAD TO DO IT FOR A LONGER PERIOD OF TIME (A.K.A 2 WEEKS) IN ORDER TO HAVE THE EPITHELIUM ATTACH ITSELF TO THE EYE PROPERLY.

During that time, the doctor ALSO told me that he would contacy the esteemed '' Ulf Stenevi'', ONE OF SWEDENS most well-known and accomplished Cornea Specialists.
    In fact he could be ''THE'' most accomplished one here.

12- MEETING ULF STENEVI

BAD NEWS:
    So, I met him after having my eye constantly closed for one week (out of 2)
    And he (and the nurses helping him) throughly examined my eye.
    Just like the other doctor said; I had one large, and 3 smaller defects / epithelial erosions (??) in my eye.

WARNING!! **********DOCTOR ERROR***********
    I was told - at this Point; that all my problems originated from one man: the doctor who had done the surgery on me a few months ago.
    Under normal circumstences: the thinner the flap, the better, I was told.
    BUT THERE IS A LIMIT TO AS TO HOW THIN A FLAP CAN BE!!
    In my case: the flap on my right eye was too thin, causing all my later symptoms and problems
    He was also dismayed to hear that the doctor (and his staff) abroad (who had originally operated on me) failed utterly in warning me about THE RISKS OF THE SURGERY.

And since herr Ulf Stenevi hadn't checked my Eyes himself before I closed'em for a week, he couldn't tell me if my eye was getting better at the time.
    But the damage was there for him clearly to see.
    The other doctor (who had recommended him to me) asked him if I should be using ''bandage lenses'', and he replied by saying that by the time he was investigating the issue, my flap was too damaged to be ''bandaged with a lens like that''.
    SOLUTION: ''Keep your eye closed for Another week (as it was initially decide) and than come back here.
    WHY?
    Because; according to the other doctor, my Eye was infact getting better after closing it for 1 week (COZ HE HAD EXAMINED ME BEFORE I CLOSED MY EYE), So a second week JUST MIGHT do me some real good.

GOOD NEWS:
    1 More week passes by, and I get to meet Ulf Stenevi again.
    This time, THE OUTCOME IS MUCH BETTER.
    The eye has NOT gotten perfect in just a week, but it HAS healed DRASTICALLY.
    The basic/largest abrasion IS STILL THERE, albeit healed a bit more, but the other 3 smaller abrasions are gone completly (phew).
    AND SINCE the main abrasion is NOT AT THE CENTRE OF MY EYE, it won't effect my Visual acutiy.

So, what to do, now?
    Rest, and keep on using your lubricants and this problem shall be resolved over time.

13- BAD NEWS AGAIN, LOL:

But While I wasn't feeling any pain directly after patching my eye for 2 weeks, JUST THE NIGHT of the day I took off the eye patch, the pain was back!

I was seeing much better with my right-eye now (it could easily match my left eye), but the pain was back...
    Over time ,the pain flactuated back and forth, sometimes it lessened, and sometimes it got worse.

I NOTICED SOMETHING: Smoking or being in places where the air is closed/sultry/muggy OR being in places where the air is dusty (or as such - when moving furniture around) THE PAIN IN MY EYE WOULD GET MUCH WORSE, whereas CLEAN AND FRESH AIR really helped me decrease the pain (but it wouldn't remove it completly).

Especially being in closed spaces places where people smoked for more than an hour would be devastating for my right eye, and the pain would persist for several weeks afterwards.
    Solution: PATCHING MY OWN EYE AGAIN ON MY OWN ACCORD can allivate the problem.
    OR; maybe I should avoid such places entirely? (easier said than done).
    PS! In the mean time; I also started using OMEGA/FLAX OIL SEEDS (read online that it helps?)

14- NOT GETTING WORSE, BUT NOT GETTING BETTER, EITHER

Eventually I noticed that my right eye wasn't getting much better. It was usually something like -1+1-1+1=0
    And my pain and discomfort was persisting, NOW ALSO ACCOMPANIED BY AN ''EYELASH FEELING'' IN MY (right) EYE that I didnt feel all too often, but when I DID, it really was diturbing.
    It could either go away on its own,
    OR could get worse, and the eyelash-feeling could turn into actual eye-pain.

I met a few more private doctors in Gothenburg, but they weren't able to help me.
    They just told me to ''have patience'' and use more lubricants for my Eyes.
    I was told that this was nothing serios, but i must be adamant in using all my ''night Creams (oculentum simplex) along with my regular eye drops (which I was using religiously, anyways) for optimal results.

But things weren't getting any better,,,, or worse.
    I needed help.

15- FIRST TRIP ABROUD AFTER THE SURGERY

I decided that I needed to see the doctor who originally operated on me.
    So I booked a flight back to the country where I was operated (and this time, I wasn't alone - just in case).

BUT upon arriving in that country, I got Cold-feet. I didn't want to meet the doctor again who had injured my eye during the surgery.
    Why?
    1-I was so angry I could punch him to Death after 4 months of torture.
    2-I didnt want ''his help''. What if he recommended Another ''small surgery'' to me and made things even worse?
    Remember, this is the doctor who made a ''faulty surgery'' on me in the first Place!

BUT AS A BACK-UP PLAN, I had also booked a visit with a second doctor; THIS ONE WAS MUCH MORE ACCOMPLISHED (not as much as Stenevi, ofcourse, BUT STILL) and a true expert on the subject (lasik).
    He was also working on a prominent, well-establised and giant hospital THAT SOLELY FOCUSED ON EYE CARE, and he was their lasik-specialist.

He took a look at me, and than said exactly the same thing as Stenevi: ''This is doctor error''.
    The flap has been cut too thin.
    He also gave a Little credit to the doctor who operated on me: he used some Medical terms/jargon that I didnt really understand much, but basically he (the doc who operated me) done a good job EXCEPT one thing:; right eye flap a Little too thin. That is the culprit.

Solution:
    1-The epithelial defect is not in the centre of the eye, so it wont cause any Visual disturbence, SO NO WORRIES THERE.
    2-YOU HAVE DRY EYES, and ESPECIALLY YOUR RIGHT EYE IS DRYER but that is no reason for alarm! Just use your lubricants..
    2-No serious damage can be seen. No further surgery is necessary.
    3-Even the use of ''more powerful eye drops'' are unnecessary at this stage.
    You are ''seeing good'' with both Eyes, and there is - so far at least - nothing to complain about.

Just keep on using your drops and you should be fine.

During that time abroad, I also had a very minor ''eye infection'' or something. The doctor prescribed some drops for that, told me they would eliminate the problem, AND AFTER 2-3 DAYS OF rigorous use, THEY DID (just as he said).
    LOL, even my ''regular'' eye pain started to become ''LESS NOTICABLE''.

16- BACK TO SWEDEN

For about a week after my visit ''abroad'',
    my pains continued, albeit in a ''slightly lessened state''.
    Maybe the new anti inflammation (whatever) drop was the reason behind that?
    I dont know.
    Maybe, BUT I couldn't keep on using it, EVEN IF I wanted to, coz the doctor had told me that I wasn't allowed to use it any more than 3-4 days, AT MAX.

One more weeks passes by, I keep using my regular drops.
    AND THE PAIN IS DECREASING FURTHER.
    I get this eyelash feeling every once in a while, BUT ITS PAINLESS and goes away on its own.

Sweet. But there is more, FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE THE SURGERY, I AM BEGINNING TO FEEL THAT I CAN NO SEE **EVEN** BETTER WITH MY RIGHT EYE THAN MY LEFT EYE.
    Wow...

Another doctor's appointment in Gothenburg. This one was schudled Before, and I didnt wanna cancel it.

He examined me, AND AS USUAL, he told me that he could see the ''skav'' (??) abrasion in my right eye, BUT it is nothing serious, and I can see well with my both Eyes.
    And as usual, he told me that my right eye was more dry than my left one.
    Recommendation: Just use your lubricants as usual and nightly eye-creams as well and it (any discomfort/pain) should go away on its own.

17- PURE BLISS! A WEEK WITHOUT PAIN

A week had past since my last doctor visit, and my pain gradually decreased so much - in fact that - there was nothing of it left, anymore.

FOR A WHOLE WEEK, I HAD NO PAIN, NO DISCOMFORT, AND EVEN NO EYELASH FEELING.
    Phew, my eye has finally healed, right?

ZAPP! NOO!
    After a week, the pain slowly crept back-in, EVEN THOUGH there was no change in my Daily regimen.
    AND AFTER THAT, I Went to a hubble-bubble bar at the weekend, followed by a night-club visit, where the air was very muggy and... ehm... sweaty.

And now, ladies and gentlemen, the pain was back!

18- AND THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES

On and off it Went on like that for about a month or so.

The pain would get worse, especially if im in a dusty Place or move around furniture too much for a long time, (was busy ''redesigning'' my apartment back than during those months) and the pain would especially get worse if I were to be somewhere where poeople smoked or where the air was stuffy/sultry etc.

SOLUTION?
    Besides using my lubricant-drops, I closed my right eye for 3-4 days.
    Each time, the day after opening my eye, it felt a Little worse, BUT the following days my Eyes got much better for a period of time (3-4 days to a week), and eventually the same (negative) symptoms such as pain etc would rear their heads again.

Thus; I contacted the last doctor abroad (NOT the one that had operated on me) and he recommended visco-tears to me (a gellish drop?).
    I tried'em, and my right eye got even a tiny bit worse.

LATER ON, one of the doctors that work in a private eye-clinique in Sweden (that I was rather regularly visiting) recommended a new eye-drop for me, called: Vita Pos.
    He told me that one of his other patients had symptoms and problems such as mine, and it had really helped him/her.

Alright, I tried to buy Vita-Pos but it wasn't available in our local drug stores.
    So, I ordered it online, BUT NOT FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY, rather from an offical pharmacist in Sweden.

I got the drop-gels soon enogh, and coudln't wait to try them.,

I DID..........and I was disappointed
    Tried that ''new medicine'' for 2-3 days, and it gave even worse results than Visco-Tears.
    As it even increased the pain I was feeling when my Eyes were closed and I was lying down etc. (NORMALLY, I DON'T FEEL ANY DISCOMFORT THAN).

I was getting scared, and it was feeling like my vision was getting worse.
    Time for a new trip to country XX...

Old 11-12-2014, 05:37 AM   #3
    Krelian
    (male)

Krelian HB User

19-AND TIME TO MEET THE DEVIL - THE SECOND TRIP ABROAD AFTER THE SURGERY

I should mention that Before I journeyed to this other country one more time, I had kept my right eye closed (for it to heal - as usual) for about 3-4 days.

I arrived at the country again late at night and had a good night's sleep.
    The day after, I took off the patch and opened my eye....well, BOTH my Eyes.

Not much pain, BUT thats not surprising, since my eye was resting for the last days, EVEN THOUGH it wasnt easy to keep it closed on the flights etc, and I didnt have much rest/sleep the days Before that in that week.

FIRST, I Went to see the DOCTOR WHO HAD ORIGINALLY OPERATED ON ME, so that finally - he too could give me his opinion and hopefully a solution to my problems. AND AFTER that, I decided to meet THE OTHER DOCTOR (A.K.A THE ONE WHO EXAMINED ME THE LAST TIME I WAS ABROAD),so that he could take a look at me again, and give me his professional opinion regarding the other doctor's diagnosis.

FIRST DOCTOR'S DIAGNOSIS (THE ONE WHO ORIGINALLY OPERATED ON ME)

The doctor who was responsible for my surgery was - ofcourse- very welcoming and kind, which in turn had the effect of me-not-punching-and choking-him-to-Death lol :P

First the nurses examined me, than he himself examined me throughly. HE also tested my Visual accuracy; to which I basically got a 20/20.
    I though he was lying to me to cover up his tracks, BUT even the people who were with me were convinced that I could see much clearly and read letters much further away from them.
    He than told me that I had loose epithelium and there might indeed have been a Little mistake during the surgery, but the important thing is; the eye seems to have healed very well since than, AND I can see perfectly, SO, no problems!

BUT I WARNED THE DOCTOR, told him; ''LISTEN; EVERYTIME MY PAIN INCREASES AND VISUAL ACCURACY GOES (a Little) DOWN IN MY RIGHT EYE, I CLOSE IT FOR 2-4 DAYS AND IT HEALS. BUT THE PROBLEM IS; IT (so far) ALWAYS COMES BACK!

He listened to me, and than replied by saying: thats why I am going to prescribe to you some new drops.
    -There has been a recent breakthrough in eye-drop industry and we now have BRAND-NEW drops that have been tested for efficiency and they are gonna help you.
    -Listen: will they help with the pain:
    -YES. You have dry Eyes (especially the right one) and these ones will help with the pain.
    -BUT I CLOSE MY EYES FOR 2-3 DAYS, the pain's gone, but than it comes back.. again,, WILL IT STOP THIS ''EVIL CYCLE'' as im bloody tired of trying to keep my Eyes closed??
    -YES, JUST USE THESE DROPS AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO KEEP YOUR EYE CLOSED ANYMORE.
    -U sure, bro?
    -Yes.Use these drops until u'r finished with them and those negative symptoms of yours won't rear their heads, again =
    Systane Fusion
    Visudrop

THE SECOND DOCTOR (WHO HAD EXAMINED ME THE LAST TIME I WAS ABROAD)

The doctor who had examined me the last time told me that my eye hadn't gotten any worse, AND IF ANYTHING, IT WAS ACTUALLY LOOKING BETTER,, perhaps even much better.
    Sure, he said; there still seems to be some loose epithelial cells that for some reason hadn't re-adhered themselves to eachother properly, BUT THE EYE SEEMS NONE-THE-LESS VERY FINE, and it looks good. MORE THAN THAT, he congratulated me on my Visual acuity, telling me that I was seeing even better than most of his other patients did, LOL.

BUT he DID SAY that it was wierd that I was still feeling pain ALMOST CLOSE TO THE 6-MONTH MARK PAST HE SURGERY.
    But since the eye is looking good, and I can see well, its nothing to worry about.
    BUT I SHOULD NEVERTHELESS start using some new drops that he recommended me; ''Xanternet'' before anything else (and Oculentum Simplex at night) TO ALLEVIATE THE PAIN.
    I asked him again; would these new drops: ''Xanternet'' Really help me? He said; ''certainly''.
    FIRST use Xanternet until you'r finished with it, and THAN the weeks following it use the other drops prescribed by the doctor who was responsible for your surgery.
    -Yes, sir!

PS!
    This is also about time (I recon) when I started using a new set of pills called ''Membrasin'' (recommended by a friend) in order to increase my Eyes tear-production capacity.
    Been using 4 of these pills ever since.

20- HOME, SWEET HOME... AND THE BEST 3-WEEKS OF MY LIFE!

I returned home back to Gothenburg.
    I was in good spirits and my Eyes was getting better (less pain etc).

But than: I hanged out with some friends who smoke, and Went to some very murky nightclubs and cloudy hubble-bubble bars; and my right eye was screwed immediately after that, again.
    OK, THIS TIME, I KNOW THE CULPRIT!! REALLY!
    I HAD KNOWN IT ALL ALONG, but I couldnt give up my love of nightclubs, smoking friends and smoking hubble-bubble lol.

SO I DECIDED:
    1-I CAN STILL DRINK (as drinking doesnt seem to negatively effect my Eyes at all - (thank god) BUT NO MORE Close night-clubs with sultry/muggy airconditioning for me.
    2-I have some Close friends who smoke, BUT many other AND EVEN CLOSER friends WHO DON'T.
    == a) Either they (the smokers) stop smoking when im around
    OR
    b) I stop hanging around with them
    3-NO MORE HUBBLE-BUBBLE.

So, I patched and closed my right eye for about 3-4 days (again, bleh..), AND FOLLOWED THE STEPS ABOVE, AND also STARTED USING MY NEW EYE-DROPS; XANTERNET!!

THE RESULT = 3 WEEKS OF (ALMOST) PERFECT VISION AND NO PAIN!!
    3 WEEKS! WHOA!

21-ENTER ULF STENEVI

After the FIRST painless week, I already had a scheudled visit to Ulf Stenevi ANYWAYS (remember the guy who happens to be Sweden's UBEREST AND ''BESTEST'' (are those even Words lol?) CORNEA SPECIALIST that I mentioned above?
    YEAH, THAT GUY.

He examined me; AND WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE RESULTS.
    He was happy with my vision/Reading, AND he was also happy with my eye/cornea tests.
    Told me that this is as good as it gets for any lasik patient after a successfull operation...
    AND THIS MEANT ALOT TO ME.
    WHY?
    This doctor might be very competent, BUT HE IS ALSO VERY HONEST.
    First time I met him, I was shitting my pants after hearing his diagnosis.
    BUT THIS TIME, he was telling me how happy he was with the state my eye was in.

He compared my previous ''eye pictures'' with the ''new ones'' and was impressed by the results.
    He asked me how I was feeling; and I (as Quickly as I could) told him the story: Close eye for 2-4 days: eye is good, a few weeks passes by = eye is bad, Close eye for 2-4 days: eye is good, RINSE AND REPEAT.

I told him that only about 7-10 days ago, I had my eye closed again for 4 days, so the reason im feeling ''good'' might be because of that.

He (the doctor) checked me again, and told me that the eye looks good now.
    BUT JUST TO BE SURE/CERTAIN, HE CALLED IN 2 EXTRA ''NURSES'' (Maybe?) who checked my eye too.
    And they too, thought the eye looked good, EXCEPT ONE THING; my right eye had ''pockets of dryness'' around it, and it was dryer than my left eye.
    My left eye; they ALL told me; was perfect (amen, bro! )

So, I should just keep on using my drops and have patience.
    I didnt have any pain anyways (back than), so no problems.

I Went home.
    AND FOR 2 MORE WEEKS, I HAD NO EYE-RELATED PROBLEMS AT ALL (just continued to use my new drops and avoided smoke/dust etc)

22- WELCOME BACK TO HELL - YET AGAIN!

After the 3th week of EYE BLISS (a.k.a no eye pain or any other eye-related trouble),
    I started suffering from ''lack of sleep''
    First night: Slept only about 4.5 hours, felt a Little ''eye roughness'' on my right eye the day after, but it was okay otherwise.
    The night after: Slept only about 3.45-4 hours, and perhaps an extra 30 minutes of ''shut-eye''. = Both Eyes started to hurt as a result of insomnia, the right one more so than the one on the left.
    Third night: 6 hours of sleep. The day after: RIGHT EYE PAIN IS BACK. ALSO THE GOOD'OLD EYELASH FEELING ALSO BACK.
    Auch..

23- THE HONEYMOON IS OVER

Back to the one of the regular doctors that I meet at a private hospital. (this was maybe.. 3-4 days ago)
    He tells me that my right eye is dry. I tell him that I know.
    He tells me that GENERALLY SPEAKING, my right eye actually looks BETTER THAN WHAT IT DID THE LAST TIME I visited him, and that he agrees with Ulf Stenevi's diagnosis.
    I tell him yeah, GENERALLY my eye has been getting better.
    BUT ITS LIKE THIS; every month, I take 30 steps forward, BUT 29 steps backward, SO MY EYE ONLY gets like 1% better actually lol...
    (You know by now how it gets ups and downs, how it gets better, worse than better again etcatera).

He tells me (as a response) that he can definetly see the ''skav'',,, shall we call it ''abrasion'' in my right eye. (Skav is a Little difficult to translate into English IN THIS PARTICULAR CONTEXT).
    BUT its nothing dangerous and nothing to worry about.

Than.. what can I do?
    He says ''dry eye'' is the culprit. It is prolonging the healing process. So, I must just keep on using as much lubrication as I can, AS OFTEN AS I ACTUALLY CAN.

But.... than I drop the bomb.

24-THE REQUEST TO USE (BANDAGE) CONTACT LENSES

As my latest conversation with the doctor continues (mentioned above), I tell him (didn't ask this time, but actually told him) THAT I WANNA USE CONTACT LENSES for healing/protection.

WHY!?
    1-Every time I Close my (right) eye, two things happen.
    a)It alleviates the pain
    b)It starts healing, and even stays healed for a period of time

AND EVERY TIME I OPEN MY EYE: it eventually gets damaged again after a few days or even 2-3 weeks.

2-I read on the internet about my symptoms, and it appears that I might have recurrent corneal erosion.
    And IF THE MILDER FORMS OF TREATMENT (eye drops) DONT WORK, what is the treatment for recurrent corneal erosion?
    Bandage Contact Lenses for longer periods of time (8-24 weeks, at-least), BUT THE DOCTOR, AS USUAL, TELLS ME THAT HE CANNOT RECOMMEND OR GIVE ME CONTACT LENSES.
    How come? I have a dry right eye. And that dryness would mean that the Contact lens would adhere to my epithelium, WHICH IN TURN WOULD DAMAGE IT INSTEAD OF helping it to get repaired

I asked him what else I could do, than?
    He said he didnt know... (an answer that I OFTEN get from the ''eye/lasik'' specialists that I visit). EVEN the expert in country XX FINALLY TOLD ME; ''I DONT KNOW'' at the end of my last visit; ''If these drops dont help you, I dont know what else to do for you''.

And that what happens is that sometimes the epithelium adheres well to the eye, BUT EVEN THAT can be rubbed-off in 2-4 weeks of time.
    BUT eventually, as the months pass by, the nerves will keep on healing, I will have more natural tear OF MY OWN in my right eye, thus the epithelium will heal faster, AND AS A RESULT my pain will go away.

25- WHAT THIS MEANS IS; I AM STUCK.

So;
    1-Eyedrops dont really help me.. (Ok they help, but STILL, the problem persists)
    2-I dont get to use a bandage Contact lense (WHICH I WAS ALMOST 100% SURE THAT IT WOULD HELP ME) coz I have a dry eye.
    3-NOBODY RECOMMENDS Another surgery to alleviate my symptoms (something that ALL my doctors agree on)

SO, WHAT THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO?
    Now its been perhaps 3-4 days since I last talked to the doctor...My eye still hurts, the ''chafing/eyelash'' feeling is becoming more prominent again,
    and I dont know what do to.
    Coz;
    Last few days I have slept extra (9+hours a night)
    AND
    I am STILL avoiding smoke and stuff like that
    AND
    I am (naturally) still using my eyedrops rigorously (finished with Xanternet, started with the other ones as the doctors had recommended)

My eye; Its telling me: ''Close me again for 3-4 days''.
    BUT I DONT WANT TO.

This time, I avoided smoke and etc and STILL, DESPITE EVERYTHING I HAVE DONE/AVOIDED, I NEVERTHELESS HAVE TO CLOSE MY EYE AGAIN?
    I dont want to
    I really dont want to.
    And the doctors are kindly and BASICALLY telling me: ''We dont know what do to''.
    Im getting so tired of this, so tired of living.
    Can anyone please help me?

Thank you for Reading this - (probably) the longest post in the history of mankind

Old 11-12-2014, 12:56 PM   #4
    HenrietT
    (female)

HenrietT HB User

Hi Krelian
    I've just read your story -yes in full and wanted to offer you some good wishes. I know many posts on here seem to go unanswered and you deserve acknowledgement!
    You have been through so much, I can't imagine what patience you must have.
    I'm afraid I don't have any answers so will make a few "natural" suggestions. They are at least worth a try given all the time and money you have invested , they are at least free.
    I have been advised that for ten minutes twice a day cover your eyes with a hot wet flannel. This may help to open the tear ducts (sort of unbungs sinuses) and therefore help with dry eyes. It is also wrth trying cucumber slices- moist and naturally soothing.
    Another "natural" way to perheps relieve the eye pain at times is palming. If you haven't come across this before -rub your hands tgether vigorously until the palms heat up with the friction. They put one palm over each eye- sort of cuppued loosely but keeping the heat in if that makes sense and little fingers crossing above the nose-google it if you don't know what I'm talking about.
    I doubt that any of these top paid consultants have given you any of those simple tips and perhaps one of them may help so worth a try.Try this palming when your eyes feel tired and before you go to sleep at night.

Old 11-12-2014, 12:57 PM   #5
    HenrietT
    (female)

HenrietT HB User

Hi Krelian
    I've just read your story -yes in full and wanted to offer you some good wishes. I know many posts on here seem to go unanswered and you deserve acknowledgement!
    You have been through so much, I can't imagine what patience you must have.
    I'm afraid I don't have any answers so will make a few "natural" suggestions. They are at least worth a try given all the time and money you have invested , they are at least free.
    I have been advised that for ten minutes twice a day cover your eyes with a hot wet flannel. This may help to open the tear ducts (sort of unbungs sinuses) and therefore help with dry eyes. It is also wrth trying cucumber slices- moist and naturally soothing.
    Another "natural" way to perheps relieve the eye pain at times is palming. If you haven't come across this before -rub your hands tgether vigorously until the palms heat up with the friction. They put one palm over each eye- sort of cuppued loosely but keeping the heat in if that makes sense and little fingers crossing above the nose-google it if you don't know what I'm talking about.
    I doubt that any of these top paid consultants have given you any of those simple tips and perhaps one of them may help so worth a try.Try this palming when your eyes feel tired and before you go to sleep at night.

Old 11-14-2014, 12:34 PM   #6
    Krelian
    (male)

Krelian HB User

*********, thank you so much for the reply and your kind words.
    As is the custom,by now.... ... I have been keeping my right eye closed/patched for the last few days, (so that the epithelium will regenerate; reduces halos etc, and kills the pain, at least for a while - EVEN after I take the patch off/open my Eye), so so far, I havent been able to follow your suggestions.
    BUT I will, once I take off the eyepatch tomorrow (arr, me hearties!). Well, so far I tried half a million different drops as recommended by the doctors, and none of them helped me so much (more or less), so I am INDEED OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS, and thus would like to thank you again for the (much needed) advice
    The idea of ''hot wet flannel'' sounds wonderful, and I cant wait to try it until tomorrow.
    ''Palming''.... well, why the heck not!? Heheh, I'll give it a shot, too!

ALSO, I have started trying chinese ''acupuncture'', SINCE FOR NOW, I SEEM TO HAVE EMPTIED ALL THE OTHER ALTERNATIVES (I mean the ones that were recommended by the -various- doctors that I met).
    The lady that I am visiting has gotten her education/training in acupuncture first in China, and than in yours truly; Sweden - and officially legitimized to do it (acupuncture) in Sweden, both in Gothenburg and Stockholm.
    And, NO,NO,NO, NO NEEDLES IN THE EYE. This is supposed to be a holistic approach, so I got some needles all the way from my feet, ankles, wrists, stomach to my neck and a few on my face (near eyebrow) and the frikking top of my head.

Did it help? Dunno. My first visit's been a couple'o days ago (at most) and I have been keeping my right eye closed ever since. But as I previously stated; I will be opening my eye tomorrow, and next week I got anoter visit to her place on wednesday.
    So, we'll see if it actually makes a diffrence.
    BUT HOW *COULD* IT MAKE A DIFFRENCE?
    Well, the answer is; ALL OF MY DOCTORS (WITHOUT EXCEPTION) are telling me that I have dry Eyes, ESPECIALLY the right eye, and that it is the cause of;
    1-My pain and discomfort
    2-The reason behind why the epithelium can't heal more quickly and efficiently.

SO... I have this friend of mine, who told me that she had NO LASIK surgeries (whatsoever), BUT SHE REALLY DID have very, very dry Eyes, and thats why she also used to use lots of artificial tear-drops.
    Well, she visited this chinese acupuncture lady. She first got scared of the needles (HEHEH, fine by me, though, I got my phobias too, BUT needles ain't one of them)..
    But than she relaxed, and at the end of the session, her Eyes were tearing like hell (lotsa tears, she told me).
    And she thought it was like magic lol, coz she never thought it would actually work.
    But for her, it REALLY did!
    Sure, the effect diminishes after the teraphy, BUT SOME of that stays with you, increasing your overall tear-production capacity.

BUT my story is a Little different one.
    Why? Coz as well all know, by now... I had LASIK SURGERY, so I PROLLY STILL HAVE SEVERED/NOT FULLY HEALED NERVES on my Eyes (especially the right-one) - AS MY DOCTORS also informed me.
    They are very slowly healing, SURE, but in the meantime, they aren't att 100% efficiency; which in turn: means LESS TEARS. Less tears: more discomfort and less epithelium healing = more pain

So, she (the acupuncture lady) can't help me the way she helped my friend
    It would take more sessions, and lots more time, I recon.
    Coz at the end of my first acupuncture session, I personally couldn't feel much of a difference.
    BUT I WILL keep on trying....
    Coz it seems that I have exhausted other options..

PS!
    Its WIERD, THOUGH.

On the internet, I keep Reading that people with recurrent corneal erosions (after lasik or not) - IF milder forms of medication such as drops etc dont work - SHOULD USE one of the various kinds of BANDAGE LENSES (the kind that fits the patients needs) for long periods of time for healing.
    I have even read that; If you have dry Eyes, there are special Contact lenses (for healing) for them, too! (Gas-Permeable and etcatera - that even let you use eye-drops and so on).
    ALSO, I have heard that punctual-plugs (there are ofcourse TEMPORARY/replacable ones too) can also be effective in treating dry Eyes.
    THAN AGAN, there are also ''plasma drops'' (made from the patients own blood) to treat patients suffering from severe dry Eyes,
    ..AND, there are also ORAL drugs (doxy blabla?) THAT HELP IN HEALING EPITHELIUM by reducing the amount of certain emzymes in the body.
    AND FINALLY; long term use OF A PARTICULAR salve(?) Dwell(?) is also recommended..

I KNOW, MOST of the ''solutions'' given above HAVE THEIR OWN RISKS (like u shouldnt use protective bandage Contact lenses coz they increase the risk of infection, SO THE IDEA IS to use it in cohesion with topical antibiotics at the same time etc)...

BUT clearly; using the regular and regular-ish eye drops AIN'T HELPING ME.

And the ''solutions'' I have mentioned above?
    ALMOST NONE OF MY DOCTORS KNOW ANYTHING about them, at all.

Its like, I say gas-permeable lenses, OR oral/mouth drugs to strenghten epithelium, OR mention ''dwell'' OR ANYTHING ELSE like that, and the majority of them look at me exactly like this;
    Have you ever seen a cute puppy-dog bending his head a Little to the left and looking at you with empty, confused Eyes??
    THAT'S IT, THATS THE LOOK

They know nothing about such stuff that I mentioned above, AND THEIR TREATMENTS FOR ME (use ''regular eyedrops such as systane balance etc) DOESNT HELP ME,,
    So, I ask em what I should do...
    THEIR ANSWER: ''I/we don't know''

I repeat, the answer I get is; ''I don't know''.
    Pfft,, feels like im doomed : ( : (

Last edited by Krelian; 11-14-2014 at 12:36 PM.

Old 11-17-2014, 04:05 AM   #7
    HenrietT
    (female)

HenrietT HB User

Hi Krelian
    Good luck with the suggestions-let me know how you get on.

Closed Thread