It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Chronic Fatigue Message Board

• Thank You Fatique!!

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 03-09-2015, 03:22 AM   #1
    GeneGenie
    (male)

GeneGenie HB User
    Thank You Fatique!!

For 5 years almost fatigue has absolutely ruined my life, so here is my way of "thanking it"

Dear Fatique,

Just a quick note to thank you for all you have done for me over the past few years and all the things you have brought into my life. You are the loyal friend that never leaves my side.

I remember those dark old days when me and my old friends do you remember them?, strength and motivation, we used to hang out together, how I remember the hard times of creativity, energy, hard work, having ideas one day and spending the next doing everything to put them together and into play. If something knocked me, it was straight back up and onto the next one. Do you remember those awful times of lying awake all night with my mind throbbing with plans and ideas and absolutely aching for morning to come to make "that phone call" or for "that person" to come round to discuss things with.

This is hard to forget those difficult times at work, when I used to knuckle down, work hard and fly through tasks at frightening pace, lolz remember that time you had an assignment to do for a job interview and the manager of the company gave me 7 days to present a report and I did it in less than 12 hours to his absolute shock!! lol glad you are round now to stop all that nonsense!!

Remember my other pals fight, determination and focus, you soon got rid of them thank goodness. When something went wrong, remember I would not stop until I corrected it, whenever there was a crisis I would resolve it and remember when I lost something I would not stop til I got it back. Sigh what terrible times!!

Remember when business was going well and you came into my life, you soon snuffed all the dreams of success and new visions for improvement out didnt you!! When a major goal was achieved and some hard but not so hard work was required to launch, you soon got in the way of that.

What a summer we had in 2011!! Do you remember that? Remember when we were driving that day and I could not keep my eyes open in the car and you kindly gave me the yawning fits!! lol I had to park up and sit slumped behind the wheel totally unable to move, couldnt fall asleep, just motionless, lifeless head feeling so heavy my neck could not support it!!

Oh the first of many and now yawning fits are a part of everyday life, every 2 seconds yaaaawwwn Yaawwwn yaaaawnn!!

Remember when you eventually took away that nasty business of mine!! you made it impossible for me to work, pulling up outside the office and sitting in the car for over an hour without an ounce of strength to get out and then once out of the car the momentous tasks of switching the computer on and how you protected me from not allowing me the strength to pick up the telephone, could have been one of those nasty people, what do you call them now?? errr, aah yes, customers!! Yuk!! Oh and I forgot to give sincerest thanks for not giving me the ounce of strength to write that email or reply to emails from customers and ooh this is a classic!! lol you remember!! Remember when you put the ad in the magazine, the company pleading with me to get the content sorted and you helped me so much. Ha!! remember when we sat at the desk and tried to put the ad together, remember the yawning fit, the head feeling like it was filling with cement and crashing down on the desk, just could do the ad!! So remember when the company had to do it themselves and made a total hash of it and made me a laughing stock!! Oh happy days!!

Hey, also remember when I lost the business those old friends, strength, determination, motivation and focus reared their ugly heads, remember? Remember when they tried to remind me I had a wife and 3 children to support, luckily you came along with the solution and what a great one it was, stare blankly at the computer screen for hours and do nothing and throw in the yawning fits and not only did you give me the heavy head but the whole heavy body also!! You cheeky thing!! you wouldnt even let me get up to go to the toilet!! lol

Thank you for erasing all those terrible thoughts, the ideas, visions, plans, dreams and all the zest of life.

Oh how I just adore the days, fighting to get through them, over eating, the weight gain, the shivers, thats right even in the warm im freezing, the heavy head, eyes half closed and dreaming for the end of the day when my head can hit the pillow. Oh and dont forget my favourite, the yawning fits!!

Oh dearest fatique, thank you, thank you so much for all you have done!!

The truth is, I cannot cope another day with this problem, each day everyday, it is with me, the yawning, the heavy head, clouded thoughts, no energy, gauging on food. Whilst my family suffers, there is no fight, just a desire to shut eyes and sleep, but I cannot fall asleep!! The eyes want to close, my neck cant support my heavy head I cant stop yawning but I cannot sleep!!

Tests, Ive had them all, all negative, think positive groups, pshyciatrist's, you name it!!

Yes its all in the head!! Just one little problem!! How the hell do I get it out!!!

PS also forgot to mention my short term memory is shot also, cannot remember a thing unless it is written down.

Last edited by GeneGenie; 03-09-2015 at 03:30 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply