It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Grief & Loss Message Board

• My wife up in heaven

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-02-2015, 08:12 PM   #1
    KDC1956
    (male)

KDC1956 HB User
    My wife up in heaven

I lost my wife on 1-19-2014 she was 59 years young.I'll be 59 this year.I am still having a very hard time with the death of my wife.Yes I have talk to doctors about this and it has not help much at all.If I knew I could join her now I would take my life but I have so much love for our little fur baby's that I can not do it even tho I would love to join her it would not be right for me to put our's baby's in a place that I could not stand to see them in or at.They are my reason to keep on living.I cry a lot but I still talk to my wife ever day here.She knew she was going to die I know this.She told me if I go before you I could get re married and be happy again I told her no way you are my one and only.And she is my one and only I just can not date another woman at all I feel it would be so wrong to do I am still married to her she is just in another place until I can get there.Man's law said I can but I say no way.I want to be able to join her when my time is up here on earth.I just wish it would come on and get here sooner.I have good day's and a lot of bad day's as well.I would still like to take a trip by way of bicycle to the state of Maine my wife had map's for me to go to Maine and she help me learn how to read them and then it happen she went to heaven.I just don't know what to do even now it's been a while but I still miss her so very much.I may never get to do this trip but that's ok too.My wife was the love of my life.It took me 40 years to find her and she was my first love and she is my last love too.No one can or could ever take her place in my heart.I miss all the thing's we did and I wanted to take her on a trip someday but we will never get to do this now.She just a new puppy about three month's before she went to heaven now she is all mine now.I know how much my wife love this little girl.Maggie Mai is her name and she is so sweet to me.She has a special place in my heart because my wife loved her so much.After the death of my wife I had a tattoo of my wife holding her Maggie Mai put on my arm the only tattoo I will ever have.I feel lucky that I found a place to have it done here.So to all the men out here having problem like I do I fully understand how you feel.May god help ever one here on this site.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-18-2015, 07:34 AM   #2
    renko
    Veteran
    (female)

renko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB User
    Re: My wife up in heaven

Thank you for sharing. I too lost my dear husband of almost 30 years a few months ago and I know he is in heaven also. It is important to remember the good times and have the memories of happy times. Grieving is important and also crying. I have learned to be around people and listen to others and share with certain people how I feel. I have my faith and wonderful friends. Life goes on and I'm glad you have your furry friend. They love you unconditionally. There is life after a loved ones death and many more years to make more happy memories. I wish you the very best. Many people never find the love of their lives and we both have been blessed to have found someone very special.

Old 05-18-2015, 04:32 PM   #3
    fldinosaur
    (male)

fldinosaur HB User

Just over a year. I lost my wife of 25 years in Jan. of 2010. I was still in grief, deep denial. Didn't take anything at all to start crying. I however became obsessed with setting up a video camera and voice recorder and almost every day would get an orb and sometimes EVP's. For a while that kept me close to her, proving to myself she was still around the best she could. It ended up making me almost join her but I had realized there was more to live for. Her daughter was the only one left from her family and she needed me and we became close. I eventually got better to where good memories actually made me smile instead if cry. I still get sad sometimes when something hits me just right but the pain is gone. Everyone grieves in their own way in their own time. There is no right or wrong. I've heard it said grief is not something that goes away, but it's something we learn to live with. One step, one day, one month at a time. Sounds cliche but it is true. Plus puppy needs you if no one else.

Old 05-18-2015, 06:36 PM   #4
    sweetpotato13
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

sweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB Usersweetpotato13 HB User

I just wanted to say that I am very sorry for the loss of your precious wife. You take as long as you need to grieve.

Closed Thread