It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lyme Disease Message Board

• Please read!! Lightheaded/faint feeling and brain fog

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 08-02-2015, 10:10 PM   #1
    armando835
    (male)

armando835 HB User
    Lightheaded/Faint Feeling For 6 Months Please Help Me!!!!

Hello I am 19 years old 6 feet 2, 200 pounds I have been having problems breathing for about 1 year and 6 months I cannot take a full deep breath unless I yawn or force it and I am always out of breath...then about 6 months ago I started having headaches,Body twitches,Memory problems(brain fog) I can't remember anything unless I think very hard it feels like a dream all day,lightheaded/faint feeling very bad I can't do anything without feeling like I'm going to faint and very weak..

- I was a heavy electric cigeratte smoker I quit because I think this is what made me get the shortness of breath and feeling of I can't breathe all the time so I quit smoking and tried exercising and was put on lorazepam and nothing worked out they said it was anxiety and I had hyperventilation this problem been going on since February 2014..The new problem that started February 2015 was lightheadedness/faint feeling brain fog this is so horrible the more I breathe the more I get lightheaded this is not a dizzy feeling it's more of a faint feeling it all started off with a sore throat a week later ear infection a week later sinus infection with brain fog then until now lightheaded/brain fog shortness of breathe rapid heart beat

: PROCEDURES DONE
    - MRI Of Brain (Normal)
    - 5 CT Scans Of Head/Neck (Normal)
    - 5 Chest X Rays ( Normal)
    - 5 EKG (Normal)
    - Multiple Blood Tests (Normal)
    - Seen A Neurologist (Normal)
    - Seen A ENT(Normal)
    - Sleep Study (Normal)
    - Eye Exam (Started using glasses)
    -ENG test (normal)

- I need help I been in bed for 6 months I don't have depression or anxiety!! There is something wrong with me whenever I lay my head on something I can feel a heartbeat behind my head in the middle of the skull and I feel the lightheadedness coming from there and from my eyes...My memory is so horrible I can't even remember what I did yesterday or last week idk what's going on my head always hurts I did a MRI/CT came back normal and did blood work normal
    Also someone please help
    Me idk what to do anymore I been to the hospital this year about 20 times and they cannot find nothing I have got dropped from college and got fired I need my life please I am so weak I rather be poor and homeless than to be cursed with this I am missing out in things and wasting my life !!

Last edited by Administrator; 08-02-2015 at 10:23 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-04-2015, 04:42 AM   #2
    Mg2121
    Veteran
    (female)

Mg2121 HB UserMg2121 HB UserMg2121 HB UserMg2121 HB UserMg2121 HB UserMg2121 HB User
    Re: Lightheaded/Faint Feeling For 6 Months Please Help Me!!!!

Try a pulmonologist. Maybe it could be your lungs. A decrease in oxygen will definitely show those symptoms.

Old 08-13-2015, 09:02 PM   #3
    armando835
    (male)

armando835 HB User
    Please read!! Lightheaded/faint feeling and brain fog

A long list of health issues have been going on with me for the passed year and a half I just turned 20 years old today I am 6 feet 2 200 pounds and I need some help or someone to diagnose me please read

➖Shortness Of Breathe It Is Very Hard To Breathe In I Have To Yawn To Take A Good Breathe Always In Need Of Air And When I Do Get The Deep Breath In I Get More Lightheaded(1 Year 6 Months)

➖Choking Feeling On My Lower And Middle Throat Feel Like Something Is Stuck And Is Restricting Air Way It's Hard To Breathe And Its Always Dry And I Feel Pressure On My Throat And My Throat/Tongue/Jaw Feels Swolen And Numb/Dry Makes It Hard To Talk/Swallow
    (1 Year) Got X Ray Came Out Normal Also ENT Put A Scope Inside Of My Nose To My Throat Everything Looked Normal

➕➕This All Started With A Very Bad Throat Infection Then After Went On To A Ear Infection Then After Sinus Infection And All These Symptoms Started Happening➕➕

➖24/7 LightHeadedness/Faint Feeling All Day Never Stops It Gets Worse When I Walk Around Or When I Breathe In Or Out It feels Like It's Coming From The Back Of My Head And Eyes I Can't Do Anything Or Work I Am In Bed All Day When I Am Active I Feel Faint And I Lay Down And Feel Very Sick This Is Very Bad It Keeps Me In Bed All Day Please Help Me
    (6 Months)

➖Memory Problems It Is Hard To Remember What I Just Did Or What I Have Done Feels Like A Dream Everything In Unreal I Try To Picture Someone's Face I Just Met And I Cant Remember What They Look Like I Can't Picture Anything In My Head Anymore Feels Like I'm Dreaming And Foggy
    (6 Months)

➖Headaches All Day Non Stop (8 Months) Feels Like A Burning/Shocking Sensation Like When You Take The Pill "Niacin"

➖Right Leg/HandPain In My Calf It Hurts A lot From My Calf To My Toes And Its Very Weak Right Hand Weakness And Tingling (3 Months)

➖Burning Stinging Sensation And Pressure On My Forehead/Cheeks/Head/Temple Feel Like They Are Burning/Numb (1 Month)

➖Twitches All Over My Body No Pain Though Usually Get Worse When I Wake Up (3 Months)

When I Am Laying Down On The Back Of My Head Like On My Pillow I Feel Pain And The LightHeadedness Gets Worse And Sometimes It Wakes Me Up From My Sleep And It Feels Like A Shock Maybe I Have A Broken Bone Behind My Head Idk..

➖Any Type Of Medicine For Pain Or Alcohol Will Make My Symptoms Worse And Makes My Face Burn And The LightHeadedness Worse Even Advil Or A Cigeratte Will Intensify The Lightheadedness With A Burning /Stinging Sensation On My Head/Brain Cheek/Forehead

Tests Performed:
    - MRI
    -CT SCAN
    - EKG
    - PLENTY OF BLOOD TEST
    - SLEEP STUDY
    - ENG TEST
    - CHEST X RAY

*Seen a neurologist,Sleep study doctor,ENT,Anxiety doctor they can't find nothing idk what to do anymore I give up..Been to the EMERGENCY ROOM 20 Times This year

Last edited by Administrator; 08-15-2015 at 10:35 AM.

Old 08-14-2015, 09:17 PM   #4
    joshz28
    (male)

joshz28 HB User
    Re: Please read!! Lightheaded/faint feeling and brain fog

I know how you feel..i have most of your symptoms chronically everyday, all day. Only thing i can tell you is get tested for lyme. Apparently thats what i have and if you get a negative blood test result, just know that doesnt necessarily mean you dont have it. Dont stop searching for answers. I know it sucks bad but hang in there.

Old 08-15-2015, 01:18 AM   #5
    armando835
    (male)

armando835 HB User

Thanks josh for replying josh I hope you feel better and God bless you for replying I'm so happy I'm not alone I have also looked at Lyme disease I have the same symptoms as Lyme disease I'm starting to give up on this I don't know what to do I don't think there is Lyme disease in Northern California but God is very big and great I hope this comes to an end!

Old 08-15-2015, 08:45 AM   #6
    joshz28
    (male)

joshz28 HB User

There is lyme disease everywhere. Look up my lyme disease symptoms. People from california get lyme disease. So it can definitely happen and you might not even know you got bit. Just check it out. Dont take no for an answer. Youll find the answers might just take some time. Until then hang in there and godspeed.

Last edited by Administrator; 08-15-2015 at 10:32 AM.

Old 08-15-2015, 12:07 PM   #7
    armando835
    (male)

armando835 HB User

I will tell my doctor about Lyme disease on Monday thanks a lot for your time again and I see your a camaro guy nice I have a 2013 camaro SS

Old 08-15-2015, 01:46 PM   #8
    armando835
    (male)

armando835 HB User

And also is the medicine for Lyme the doctors Are giving you helping you out in any way or do you still feel the same

Old 08-19-2015, 10:11 PM   #9
    joshz28
    (male)

joshz28 HB User

Now thats a long story lol. But they do help if thats what it is. Dont be surprised if your doc tells you your crazy either and there is no such thing as lyme or anything like that. Just do your research on lyme on your own. To be treated for lyme you need to find a lyme literate doctor. Look at the lyme disease board on here..alot of great people. Also, keep searching for other answers and let your doc do all the tests to rule out other stuff. Hang in there man..you are DEF not alone and it can be very scary. Just take it one day at a time and do the best you can.

Old 08-19-2015, 10:37 PM   #10
    armando835
    (male)

armando835 HB User

Did some of your symptoms ever go away like lightheadedness and brain fog? And thanks a lot bro every time someone replies it makes me feel better thanks for taking time out of your day to reply I really think I'm dieing and I just turned 20

Old 08-19-2015, 11:29 PM   #11
    joshz28
    (male)

joshz28 HB User

Well no, theyve actually gotten worse from going so long without any treatment. BUT with that being said its been a long road from doc to doc saying i dunno, your just stressed out etc etc. Its been going on for 4 years for me. But dont look at that and let it scare you. Dont get me wrong it has sucked bad, but my situation has been pretty unique. I didnt have anyone to say hey, check on lyme disease, so i went a very long time before i even knew. But im not saying thats whats wrong with you but i am saying keep pushing the docs man..stay on them. You know your body and you know it aint right..dont let anyone tell you different. Keep researching and doing what your doing. Youll get there.

Old 08-19-2015, 11:38 PM   #12
    armando835
    (male)

armando835 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by joshz28 View Post
    Well no, theyve actually gotten worse from going so long without any treatment. BUT with that being said its been a long road from doc to doc saying i dunno, your just stressed out etc etc. Its been going on for 4 years for me. But dont look at that and let it scare you. Dont get me wrong it has sucked bad, but my situation has been pretty unique. I didnt have anyone to say hey, check on lyme disease, so i went a very long time before i even knew. But im not saying thats whats wrong with you but i am saying keep pushing the docs man..stay on them. You know your body and you know it aint right..dont let anyone tell you different. Keep researching and doing what your doing. Youll get there.

Mine started in February the lightheadedness 24/7!! It sucks

Old 08-24-2015, 04:48 AM   #13
    lala52
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

lala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB User

It sounds like lyme to me. There is a lab in california called Igenix. Google there phone number and call them. The will send you a kit. Get your blood drawn and send it back to them. Right now they are the best lab to diagnose lyme. Even if it comes our negative by cdc or igenix standards still does not mean you dont have it. You have to look at the positive bands. Second thng is you must go to a lyme literate dr ASAP.
    Good luck and let us know how you do.

Old 08-24-2015, 08:59 AM   #14
    armando835
    (male)

armando835 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lala52 View Post
    It sounds like lyme to me. There is a lab in california called Igenix. Google there phone number and call them. The will send you a kit. Get your blood drawn and send it back to them. Right now they are the best lab to diagnose lyme. Even if it comes our negative by cdc or igenix standards still does not mean you dont have it. You have to look at the positive bands. Second thng is you must go to a lyme literate dr ASAP.
    Good luck and let us know how you do.
    Thank you lala and God bless you for replying I am waiting for the call on a Lyme literate dr

Old 09-28-2015, 06:45 PM   #15
    lala52
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

lala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB Userlala52 HB User

Quote:
    Originally Posted by armando835 View Post
    Thank you lala and God bless you for replying I am waiting for the call on a Lyme literate dr
    Anything knew?

Reply Reply