It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board

• am i a bad boyfriend?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-07-2016, 01:01 AM   #1
    oweeoo
    (male)

oweeoo HB User
    am i a bad boyfriend?

quick note: we have been together for about 3 years
    whenever me and my boyfriend fight, i always get really mad and start yelling in his face. i think i might be a bit too controlling as well, im not comfortable with him going into sexual roleplays with other people, i blew up in his face when he got on twitter instead of talking to me (part of me feels like i shouldve gotten mad bc we hadnt talked in about a week) and there are a few others but i wont list them. i often overreact too and i just cant control my feelings, its very hard for me. whenever he tries to show me things im usually uninterested them, which makes my boyfriend kind of frustrated with me. i (apparently) dont seem to be very empathetic either (but i have add/adhd inattentive type and people with adhd arent very empathetic, so its probably just that but still). does that make me a bad boyfriend?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-07-2016, 02:05 AM   #2
    vegasac
    (male)

vegasac HB User
    Re: am i a bad boyfriend?

If you have to ask the question, you probably already know the answer so either fix it or accept it.

Old 08-07-2016, 08:19 AM   #3
    MSNik
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User

Sounds like you have anger issues and dont know how to control your outbursts.
    You should both consider couples counseling to learn how to better communicate.

Old 08-09-2016, 09:51 AM   #4
    rosequartz
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

it sounds like you're just not compatable.....you want more than he is willing to give, evident by his roleplays with other people.......
    dump him and find someone who just wants to roleplay with you!

Closed Thread