It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Knee & Hip Problems Message Board

• Knee pain

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 05-14-2018, 10:27 AM   #1
    anthonyyy
    (male)

anthonyyy HB User
    Knee pain

So im 17, play outdoor basketball and work out at least 2 times every week. I started having left knee pain when i was about 16, but i didnt really pay attention to it, did sports with my elastic band on and it felt OK. It became pretty painful when i was playing indoor basketball, so i started drinking glucosamine tabs, drank150 of them. It REALLY helped, i didnt have knee pain anymore and could do sports without knee support. Now i stopped drinking it for like a week, had my sport lesson outside on a really bad, old field, but with comfortable shoes, and now my knee hurts again, but im drinking glucosamine again since 3 days ago. The pain is like this, excatly - when i sit(class,toilet,car) my knee starts to hurt after like 5 minutes, feels like a super uncomfortable, a little bit hot pain feeling, and when i stand up, it is hard to walk on that leg for like 5 steps, then it just goes back to slightly hurting again. When i bend my right knee(the one which is fine) it just bends perfectly, but my left one kind of “glitches” when im midway bending it, and sometimes it is painful to straighten that leg. When i walk woth my knee strap/band, it doesnt hurt that bad. What could it be ? Why ? Thank you for helping.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply