It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Smoking Cessation Message Board

• Anyone Tried Smoking Cessation Shots?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-06-2004, 08:31 PM   #16
    julbox

julbox HB User
    Re: Anyone Tried Smoking Cessation Shots?

I'm not trying to be rude by any means, but everyone is different and it is unfair for you to make such a generalization. All I can tell you is that so far it has worked for my husband where cold turkey never did. You HAVE to want to quit, there are no effortless "cures".

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-07-2004, 05:37 AM   #17
    LL29
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

LL29 HB User
    Re: Anyone Tried Smoking Cessation Shots?

LOL Julbox lighten up - I was being a little facetious there and hoping to only reach the debaters as I was one myself. I almost bought the patches when I quit and then just didn't want to spend any more money on the whole smoking thing so I quit cold turkey. You eventually have to go thru it anyway, but you are correct - everyone is different - that was MY opinion. Of course you don't have to take it.

Best success in stopping smoking regardless of how you quit! The point is to be healthy again.

Closed Thread

Related Topics
    Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
    Just did IUI after follistim-success stories anyone? ShannonMomtoADF Infertility 3 04-22-2010 01:26 PM
    Anyone had a breast reduction at 48??? bev5493 Cosmetic / Plastic Surgery 9 03-21-2009 07:31 PM
    New Member looking for way to quit smoking. Sylvia1224 Smoking Cessation 7 11-03-2007 08:02 AM
    Lexapro, Smoking Cessation, Depression madmiguel Depression 1 03-04-2007 11:31 AM
    Has Anyone tried the Nicocure herbal patch? tastas Smoking Cessation 0 03-23-2005 09:21 PM
    Smoking and fusion dennisgb Spinal Cord Disorders 0 10-21-2004 12:30 PM
    Has smoking caused anyone's lung cancer or ???? LL29 Cancer: Lung 56 05-25-2004 01:36 PM
    Stopping smoking with St.John Wort and Selegiline bradcured Smoking Cessation 4 05-25-2004 06:17 AM
    Can anyone help with the Wellbutrin sakara33 Smoking Cessation 3 04-05-2004 07:44 PM