It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

General Health Message Board

• Hubby has pain in abdominal area

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 06-19-2019, 06:55 PM   #1
    nahn
    (female)

nahn HB User
    Hubby has pain in abdominal area

Last Wednesday my husband and I went camping. On Friday he started having pain in his abdominal area and
    around his back. He thought it would go away so we stayed. On Saturday it got worst. Sunday morning around
    1:00 a.m. he woke up,went to the washroom and was in a lot of pain. We went to the Emergency room at
    our local hospital they to some blood test. They told us that he had an enlarged prostrate and a hyrnia.
    We knew about the hyrnia but not the enlarge prostate. They gave hi some narcotics and sent him on his way.
    The RN there said there was no doctor on duty. Monday morning my husband awoke in such pain that he could
    not walk. We decided to make a trip to The Mayo Clinic and took him to e emergency. We arrived there
    at 4:00 p.m.and did not get out until 9:30 p.m. When we asked abut seeing a uroligist , they did not know
    when one would be a available. So now after doing all these test they could not find anything Yet
    my husband is still in alot of pain. Nobody can help him and a urologist will not be available until
    October or November. So he has to deal with this pain for that long. I feel very sorry for him and I am
    really angry that we can not find someone to help him.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply