It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Allergies Message Board

Oh my god. Is this an allergy problem????

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-12-2018, 11:57 PM   #1
EmTail
(female)

EmTail HB User
Oh my god. Is this an allergy problem????

I've been trying to keep a close eye on the pollen count. It's been marked under very high as of late however, it went down to high. So I figured I could go out and lay in the grass and sit in it and relax.

Well. Maybe right after that, my began to struggle breathing. I had to hack up mucus to breathe again. As well as run my humidifier.

Well, it gets worse. I've been randomly itching. I have an itchy throat.
I'm TIRED beyond belief and my memory is worse than usual. Now, I do already have a bit of trouble with general memory due to having depersonalization disorder. But over the past few days, it's been worse. I try to take in everything at therapy, and I couldn't remember the advice she gave me 5 minutes ago.

In general, i'm crazy irritable. I feel like garbage. I'm SO TIRED.

Of course, there's nasal congestion and random runniness. Some horrendous heart burn. All after that situation a few days back.

I have this habit of being outside since I feel like my conversations can be private outside. I live with a family who listens into everything and it makes me feel bad. So I naturally run outside a few times a day.

I even noticed a few days back, seeing red spots on my toes after being in the green, only to go away after getting out and staying out of it for maybe 30 minutes. Is this hay fever? Am I sick? What is happening, because I'm super tired and stressed and need advice.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-13-2018, 04:31 AM   #2
Titchou
Facilitator
(female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
Re: Oh my god. Is this an allergy problem????

Sounds like it.Why not try an antihistamine and see if it helps? I take zyrtec.

Old 07-13-2018, 06:22 AM   #3
bobb101794
(male)

bobb101794 HB User
Re: Oh my god. Is this an allergy problem????

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmTail View Post
I've been trying to keep a close eye on the pollen count. It's been marked under very high as of late however, it went down to high. So I figured I could go out and lay in the grass and sit in it and relax.

Well. Maybe right after that, my began to struggle breathing. I had to hack up mucus to breathe again. As well as run my humidifier.

Well, it gets worse. I've been randomly itching. I have an itchy throat.
I'm TIRED beyond belief and my memory is worse than usual. Now, I do already have a bit of trouble with general memory due to having depersonalization disorder. But over the past few days, it's been worse. I try to take in everything at therapy, and I couldn't remember the advice she gave me 5 minutes ago.

In general, i'm crazy irritable. I feel like garbage. I'm SO TIRED.

Of course, there's nasal congestion and random runniness. Some horrendous heart burn. All after that situation a few days back.

I have this habit of being outside since I feel like my conversations can be private outside. I live with a family who listens into everything and it makes me feel bad. So I naturally run outside a few times a day.

I even noticed a few days back, seeing red spots on my toes after being in the green, only to go away after getting out and staying out of it for maybe 30 minutes. Is this hay fever? Am I sick? What is happening, because I'm super tired and stressed and need advice.

Reply Reply

Tags
allergies