It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

High & Low Blood Pressure Message Board

• Tingles/Pin sensations when I talk excitedly

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 06-27-2020, 04:12 PM   #1
    veikko
    (male)

veikko HB User
    Tingles/Pin sensations when I talk excitedly

I know whenever people see long text they stop reading. I can go into a plethora (10+ years worth) of issues that may or may not connect with what I'm about to ask and talk about, but I'll try and keep it brief. I'm currently 32, male, ~5'9", ~170lbs, been diagnosed with hypertension since about 2008, a couple of different blood pressure medications on and off since then, currently on lisinopril-hctz and metoprolol, last year was told by a cardio I possibly suffer from PVCs, every time I do tests (you name it, related to health) and blood work nothing peculiar or alarming ever comes out. Always get told I'm fine. In fact, if not for the fact that my blood pressure is always something like 160/93 (w/o meds) or 145/89 (w/ meds) when I go to doctors, they wouldn't even believe I have hypertension. BTW, my blood pressure always comes out pretty normal (w/ or w/o meds) when done at home. But at doctors offices it shoots through the roof.

But that's all background to my real question/comment. So since around 2008 (when first diagnosed with hypertension), I've been living with this weird thing that doctors either never understand, care to understand, or just flat out ignore. Whenever I talk loud or "passionately", or "excitedly" about something I start getting this weird sharp tingling, pin-poking, "ants crawling around you" sensations all over my body and especially my face. It's like that weird sensation or feeling you get before or after a body part of yours goes numb.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply