It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Eye & Vision Message Board

• Seeing a transparent circle in vision what is it??

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 06-28-2020, 04:56 AM   #1
    LuckyIrishPup

LuckyIrishPup HB User
    Seeing a transparent circle in vision what is it??

So one day I was watching tv and I noticed something on the screen I wasnít sure if it was a smudge or me when I looked closer and looked around I can see this small transparent circle sometimes itís hard to see unless you lose closer. Whenever i look around I still see it even when I close my eyes I can still see that hollow. When I blink rapidly I can see the circle a little. I have visual snow so itís hard to tell if that circle is still there because of the static I see but Iím freaked out and super scared and I donít know what to do. I also wear glasses and no it hasnít affected my vision either I just see that small see through circle every I look.

I wish I could go to a eye doctor but my parents wonít let me they often get annoyed when I talk about my eye problem and donít want to waste money on it and rather waste money on a deck for the back yard and a new colored roof. Please if anyone has this similar thing or know what it is I would love to have help because Iím really scared idk if itís serious or something or if Iíll ever get rid of it..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-28-2020, 08:39 AM   #2
    riptoff
    Veteran
    (male)

riptoff HB Userriptoff HB Userriptoff HB Userriptoff HB Userriptoff HB Userriptoff HB User
    Re: Seeing a transparent circle in vision what is it??

Whether you are in Northern Ireland or the Republic you should be able to get a free optical exam either at an opticians or in a hospital.

Reply Reply