It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Urology Message Board

Groin Discomfort/Pain

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-13-2018, 05:13 PM   #1
Ravioles
(female)

Ravioles HB User
Groin Discomfort/Pain

Hi All -

I've been having discomfort in my right groin area. I sometimes feel it when working out...doing planks, etc. I was told it was a hernia but an ultrasound and CT Scan said a hernia was not detected. The docs can't figure it out, so it has me worried. The only other symptom is when I stop midstream while urinating, I have a sharp pain that happens near my right testicle and behind the scrotum. This is rare and happens from time to time. I'm worried this is causing a problem with fertility as we have been trying for awhile. Any help is appreciated.

The Following User Says Thank You to Ravioles For This Useful Post:
Billyhboards1 (07-29-2018)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply