It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Back Problems Message Board

understanding my MRI

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-10-2018, 03:24 PM   #1
tlwelch63
(female)

tlwelch63 HB User
understanding my MRI

I have had chronic back pain for more years than I can remember. I have done injections, chiropractic, massages and in the last 3 months it has gotten to a level the pain is 10 plus, every night when I go to bed I wake up in AGONY. I can't hardly turn because of the pain on the left lower back. When I get up it, at times takes 45 minutes to be able to walk. i can't hardly bend and wash when showering, and to be able to wipe myself is awful. I finally went to the doctor and had an MRI of my lumbar.

L1-2 UNREMARKABLE

L2-3 MILD BILATERAL FACET ARTHROPATHY WITHOUT STENOSIS

L3-4 BILATERAL FACET ARTHROPOTHY WITH SLIGHT MASS-EFFECT ON THE POSTEROLATERAL ASPECTS OF THE THECAL SAC MINIMAL CANAL STENOSIS NEURAL FORAMINA ARE PATENT

L4-5 MINIMAL BROAD-BASED DISC BULGE SUBTLE T2 SIGNAL HYPERINTENSITY POSTERIORLY LIKELY REPRESENTS A SMALL ANNULAR TEAR BILATERAL FACET ARTHROPOTHY AND LIGAMENT FLAVUM HYPEROPHY WITH MINIMAL CANAL STENOSIS NEURAL FORAMINS ARE PATENT

L5-S1 SMALL CENTRAL DISC PROTRUSION MEASURING 2 MM ANTERIOR TO POSTERIOR NO SIGNIFICANT STENOSIS

can anyone enlighten me?

Last edited by tlwelch63; 08-10-2018 at 03:39 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply

« L5-S1 annular tear | - »