It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Lasik Eye Surgery Message Board

refractive surgery

Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-12-2018, 11:46 AM   #1
jeffreyl
Inactive
(male)

jeffreyl HB User
refractive surgery

is the technology behind all refractive surgery like lasik, prk, implants, ect.... still evolving or has it fully evolved as of yet? is the technology behind all refractive surgery reached its evolution point or will it continue to evolve??? someone told me that current lasik technology is continuing to evolve as we speak and has not fully evolved yet, when will lasik technology stop evolving? lasik, lasek, prk, ect.... rsvp

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-12-2018, 02:22 PM   #2
MSNik
Senior Veteran
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User
Re: refractive surgery

None of the procedures you mentioned have fully evolved - nor are they likely to EVER fully evolve. New materials, safer ways of doing the surgery, new surgical instruments and new scientific discoveries make all surgical procedures an ongoing and always evolving practice.

Reply Reply