It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• Weird feeling in head

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 03-23-2015, 01:06 PM   #1
    llagin
    (female)

llagin HB User
    Weird feeling in head

Hi everyone,

It has been quite a long time since I posted here but I really need some insight.

I have had on going allergy issues and I guess sinus issues. A few years ago (at least 3) I went to my ENT and he did some test and indicated that I have eustachian tube dysfunction. He mentioned (from what I remember) that my choices were really surgery or live with it. I don't know much about it.
    I also recently had a CT scan of my sinuses and it was found that my left sinus cavities are a bit inflamed but nothing crazy. Over the past 2+ years I get this weird feeling in my head. I know weird is not a great way to describe it.. but that all I can say... it goes from my forehead (sides of head to forehead) into my nose and right to below my eyes and its hard to explain. Its kind of a tingling feeling, sometimes I describe it as feeling dizzy but I don't trouble standing up or balancing, and sometimes I feel like it feels like if you poked holes in my forehead liquid would come spraying out. It also makes me feel a little fuzzy like its hard to concentrate but I power through. I don't really know how else to explain it... but I wasn't sure if anyone else has this and can better explain or tell me if it could be sinus related.

in related info, my PT thinks I have a TMJ issue going on and I have recently been diagnosed with super dry itchy eyes. I have had histamine issues and food issues (I am mostly vegan eat some fish, but don't eat dairy, eggs or wheat (as often as I can))

I often have ear issues (fullness pain)
    and just found out yesterday that I am pregnant for the 2nd time. YAY! (but we have not told our family or anything).

I am happy to answer any other questions but just looking to get more info... am cross posting in ENT. Thank you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
    ent, etd, sinuses, tmj