It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• sinus infection, could I have been hospitalized?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-14-2015, 06:36 PM   #1
    tack77
    (male)

tack77 HB User
    sinus infection, could I have been hospitalized?

It's a strange question. I'm one who prefers to avoid the DR at all cost.

Started Saturday evening after my workout. Sat down feeling like a million dollars and within an hour started getting hot face, cold body. Spent the night sweating, then freezing. Went to work the next day and it continually got worse. Spent the following night in a lake of sweat, then of course I would freeze. Constant fever followed by fever chills. And I mean I would sweat worse than if I had ran a 5k in desert heat. So I made it through work the next day (shouldn't have went) and was able to get in to see my DR in the evening. This was when I was diagnosed with a sinus infection.

I was prescription a zpack and sent on my way. The thing is Monday thru wed was the same thing only worse. I would destroy the bed sheets and pillow at night, spend half the night freezing to death, now the most horrid headache to add to it. Finally today, Thursday it seems I'm starting to feel a little bit like a human again. If this were to happen again, would they admit me to a hospital? It really feels like that's where I should have been in the first place.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-13-2015, 01:40 PM   #2
    richard1971
    (male)

richard1971 HB User
    Re: sinus infection, could I have been hospitalized?

Your lucky. I've had it for 10 weeks or so. Not so much the freezing that's gone but the headache and ear pressure are continuing.

Closed Thread