It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• Balloon dilation surgery of eustachian tube blockage

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-10-2015, 04:47 AM   #1
    sesamegirl
    (female)

sesamegirl HB User
    Smile Balloon dilation surgery of eustachian tube blockage

Hi, I suffered from the eustachian tube dysfunction since a serious sinusitis and a cold last September. I visited countless ear and throat doctors and ate numerous medicines but my ears are still block and feel fullness.

I browsed Internet and found that there is a newly developed surgery called balloon dilation, and it seems can successfully open the eustachian tubes without big complications. I am considering to take it soon.

Did anyone do this surgery before? Pls kindly share your experience with us? Thank you a lot !

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-10-2015, 10:01 AM   #2
    Bob652
    Senior Veteran
    (male)

Bob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB UserBob652 HB User
    You might have better luck finding an answer in the otolaryngology forums. I don't know anyone who has had the procedure yet but I have heard good things. The new process seems to be a revolution in the field - less pain, faster recovery, and better results.

Closed Thread