It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• Sinus Trouble every summer

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 06-29-2015, 05:42 PM   #1
    Gigi45
    (female)

Gigi45 HB User
    Sinus Trouble every summer

This started last year - my ears feel pressure and my sinus feels full. I take claritan all year round. I have seen my ENT doctor several times. My tongue get sore and my mouth gets dry. I stop using flonase nasal spray. Everytime I go outside in the huminity which I have to - my nose runs and my eyes get itchy. Then I will come inside my ears start to feel pressure. I am sick of this. I can't even swim which I used to do all the time. I have to wear ear plugs when I take a shower because if I don't I will feel pressure. Does this happen to anyone?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-15-2015, 09:00 AM   #2
    richard1971
    (male)

richard1971 HB User
    Re: Sinus Trouble every summer

I suffer with mild allergies like pet hair dust air pressure (hot/cold) etc and I can deal with it. Until this year. From end of April It's been hell. Complete congestion pressured ears eyes and head which is causing me to feel lightheaded. I've had all the usual symptoms but it's the top of the front of the head I'm getting continous little stabbing pain and my ears feel like they will explode. I'm on week 12 now and although some symptoms have improved I'm still feeling cap. Tried beconase , anti histamines slime spray the lot nothing has worked. At my wits end now.

Old 08-26-2015, 04:00 PM   #3
    EricNC
    (male)

EricNC HB UserEricNC HB UserEricNC HB User
    Re: Sinus Trouble every summer

It does seem the summers are tougher to deal with especially in the southern half of the U.S. I think a lot of it is mold as well as summer weeds and grass.

Mold is tough to figure out because you can't see it, and I think there are tons of different kinds of mold.

In the last ten years, if I go to the beach in the summer I get sick when a return to the fairly large city that I live in because of the mold, weeds, and humidity.

Closed Thread