It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• scared ... fuzzy head with sinus and temple pain for 3 days please help

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-16-2015, 09:40 AM   #1
    Leonadas12
    (male)

Leonadas12 HB User
    scared ... fuzzy head with sinus and temple pain for 3 days please help

It started about 3 days ago, I had a vertigo spell in my living room where the room was spinning slightly, I went and played down, fell asleep, and woke up and my heads been fuzzy with sinus pressure and temple pressure for 3 days now, there's pressure behind my eyes as well. Doesn't hurt, just really annoying I feel fuzzy and slightly out of focus.

I'm sorry, I'm just kind of scared, and wanting to know what this could be.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-30-2015, 10:21 AM   #2
    Sjm22
    (female)

Sjm22 HB User
    Re: scared ... fuzzy head with sinus and temple pain for 3 days please help

Hello! Are you still going through this from time to time/ have any answers? I've been getting horrible headaches for weeks and recently just started to get dizzy apon waking and getting ready. My doctor is going to set up a ct scan just to be certain it's nothing bad. He believes it is my sinuses and TMJ over lapping. I also have a fuzzy head, temple pain and nose pain constantly.

Old 12-31-2015, 08:24 AM   #3
    Titchou
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User

Have you taken an antihistamine? I certainly would

Old 01-05-2016, 05:29 AM   #4
    infa
    (male)

infa HB User

Hi, it is likely that you might have a sinus infection of some sort and should see a doctor, but the fuzziness is not likely to be something wrong with your brain, likely the eyes or an immune response but the eye pressure leads me to believe that if you have a sinus infection that it is the upper sinuses and I recommend you get treatment if the infection has spread to your eye, which is very possible. But I'm not 100% surely may just be inflammation putting pressure on your eye, but see a doctor and ask them about it because they would know more than I do and the correct treatment options, get better soon!

Last edited by infa; 01-05-2016 at 05:30 AM.

Closed Thread