It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• Weird sinus symptoms

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-05-2016, 05:21 AM   #1
    infa
    (male)

infa HB User
    Weird sinus symptoms

Hi, I have been having a horrible sinus headache for days now, along with the other symptoms of sinusitis (sore throat, coughing, runny nose, etc.), but have been expirencing some other odd symptoms, such as fever, nausea, coughing sputum, chest pain, muscle aches, joint aches, chest tightness, weakness, and burning eyes. The muscle pain typically occurs in my sides, back, neck, and limbs. And the chest pain is not constant, I just get a sudden stabbing pain to the left side of my chest and it lasts for about 10 seconds then goes away. I have not seen a doctor yet for any of my symptoms because they only appeared around 4 days ago but have worsened since, I also had a recent infection about a month ago, I had strep throat and pnuemonia caused by what I believe to be the streptococcus pnuemoniae, but I had antibiotic treatment for that, but switched antibiotics about half way through the infection. I don't know if this has anything to do with my current status but it's possible. Could this be something serious or just two infections? I often get secondary infections when I'm sick but I just want to make sure, thank you for your support.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-18-2016, 02:17 AM   #2
    maanya
    (female)

maanya HB User
    Re: Weird sinus symptoms

Hi..
    Iam suffering with sinusitis symptoms like headache, tooth pain, nasal congestion, nasal stuffiness. I just want to cure this please any one can advice me.

Thank you

Closed Thread