It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• Sinus, lymph node, and drooping eyebrow

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-11-2016, 09:25 PM   #1
    Raz2
    (female)

Raz2 HB User
    Sinus, lymph node, and drooping eyebrow

I have constant sinus issues since I was a kid. I am 24 now. I have allergies and asthma witch I take medicine for both. The past few years I have gotten 3-4 sinus infections per year. I have constant post nasal drip and is normal to me also breathing through my mouth is more normal to me. I get dry annoying irritating sinuses often. For a good while now I have noticed that all on the left side- my left nostril is always more red and swollen, my left neck Lymph node is ALWAYS swollen or at least 3 times the size of the right one. My doctor has felt and since I have sinus issues a lot she said its normal. Last and most visible my left eyebrow is lower than the right and slightly my left eyelid is lower. So sort of "drooping" compared to the right side. I can pull the skin taught above my left eye brow and make it look even, when I do this my face feels better but I didn't even realize it feels less better when it's sitting how it is. If that makes any sense, idk. Any ideas what's going on?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-07-2016, 09:52 PM   #2
    Teagan4
    (female)

Teagan4 HB User
    Re: Sinus, lymph node, and drooping eyebrow

I had a drooping eyebrow. It looked like I was angry. It was a frontal sinus mucocele. I don't know if this is anything to do with what you are describing. Maybe it will help!

Closed Thread