It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• Can't get rid of sinus infection

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 08-22-2016, 07:27 PM   #1
    FluffyDogs
    (female)

FluffyDogs HB User
    Can't get rid of sinus infection

I think I've had this for months and months and didn't notice until the ringing started. I went to the ENT and she gave me steroids, anti-biotics, and flonase. Nothing. I went back and got a culture taken and CT scan. Both normal. I guess they are going to do an allergy test next.

One thing I realized is for about a year I've had my stand up fan blowing air in my face about 2-3 feet away from me. I'm thinking this is what caused it in the first place, but after 3 days of no fan, nothing yet. I have also been using nettipot and sinus rinse. Nothing seems to come out.

My nose seems dry and it's usually the left side that is clogged but it will switch. I have many symptoms, including ear pain and headaches, dry eyes, tooth pain, but the ringing is the worst and I'm scared it won't go away...I can't sleep at night.

I bought an air purifier today so I will have that one and NO FANS on. I have Mucinex sinus and I got another thing that is claritan+something else. Not sure if it's doing anything either or if it takes days? Oh I also changed the filter in our central air, because we've had it on all the time this year. I have a dog but as far as I know I am not allergic I've had many dogs and did not have issues.

Another thing is my Eustachian Tube seems to pop more often when I swallow or yawn which it usually doesn't and my mucus isn't green at all anymore it's like white and clear.

Last edited by mod85; 08-22-2016 at 10:25 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread