It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• Advice Please

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-06-2016, 03:11 AM   #1
    Charlie2909
    (female)

Charlie2909 HB User
    Advice Please

Hi there, just wondering if someone can help me, these are the symptoms I am experiencing:
    Light headiness - not dizzy as such but feel like I am swaying, moving, especially when stopped in a car etc or standing for a long time, also whirring feeling in my head now and then.
    Sinus pain - in face, forehead and eyes.
    Feeling dazy and not with it - things feel weird to touch etc.
    Body just feels heavy like I will collapse in a heap.
    Fullness in ears, popping and muffled sound sometimes.
    Feeling like I am coming down with something all the time.
    I have had a CT scan and I do have inflamed sinuses and polyps etc, seeing an ENT soon.
    Struggling to go out at mo as in shopping, night out, public places etc as feel I am gunna have a funny turn, feeling that I am going to die. anxiety.
    Would sinus issues be causing these symptoms which is then causing anxiety as worrying what is wrong with me?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-06-2016, 09:54 AM   #2
    Titchou
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
    Re: Advice Please

Absolutely could be what is happening. Do you have allergies? Take an antihistamine? Do sinus rinses? Could help till you get in to the ENT.

Old 11-06-2016, 10:26 AM   #3
    Charlie2909
    (female)

Charlie2909 HB User

Thank you off your reply, they said allergic rhinitis, I take antihistamines and a nasal spray, will see what the ENT says, I just worry as you wouldn't of thought sinus issues/allergies would cause all these symptoms. It is the light headiness and dazy, strange feeling which is the most worrying.

Old 11-07-2016, 04:02 AM   #4
    Titchou
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User

Of course that's a symptom of sinus issues! One side can getmore inflamed than the other and throw you off balance. Pressure can build up in one ear causing dizziness. Very common symptoms

Closed Thread