It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• Sinus Congestion and Pressure on the Temple area Constantly!

• Post New Thread   Reply Reply
    Old 04-07-2019, 10:19 AM   #1
    RH1810
    (male)

RH1810 HB User
    Sinus Congestion and Pressure on the Temple area Constantly!

Hello, I am a 60 year old male that suffers constantly of sinus inflammation. This includes pressure on the temple areas, nasal drainage, headaches, and ringing in the ears. When my symptoms occur I get really sleepy during the day. To this day I'm trying to figure out what is the cause of my sinus problems. I've been told by my doctor that some allergen may be causing these symptoms but My problems also occur when I expose myself to changes in temperatures and when I am indoor at home. I tried using antihistamines such as Cetirizine, diphenhydramine, and Loratadine. However, they either make me more drowsy or just don't improve my condition.
    Any input you can provide me is greatly appreciated!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-07-2019, 05:56 PM   #2
    Titchou
    Senior Veteran
    (female)

Titchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB UserTitchou HB User
    Re: Sinus Congestion and Pressure on the Temple area Constantly!

Are you seeing an allergist? Strongly suggest you do and get testing to determine exactly what-if anything-you are allergic to. There are many other meds you can try or you can take at bedtime and be over the drowsy by morning.

Reply Reply

Tags
    head ache, nasal congestion, sinus congestion, sinus infections, temples headache pain sinus pressure