It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• sinus pressure?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 02-06-2003, 08:07 AM   #1
    miaeli

miaeli HB User
    Post sinus pressure?

Ever since last November, I've been getting this pressure all over my head that will last 1-2 weeks and go away. When this happens, it seems that I can feel a little bit of congestion in the very back of my nose but nose isn't stuffed up. Also, I can press on the area under my eyes and feel a little bit of pressure but it doesn't hurt like I've heard that sinus sufferers feel. Plus, when I turn around too quick or bend over I get lightheaded and feel a little woozy for a second. Sometimes I'll have a dull headache with it and sometimes I won't. Also, if I move my eyes side to side they hurt a little. Does anyone who suffers from sinus problems out there give me an idea if this might be sinus related? Like I said, I'm not really stuffed up.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-06-2003, 04:39 PM   #2
    laci
    Inactive

laci HB User
    You have two frontal sinuses: one on each side of your nose just under your eyes. Alot of times this is where there is congestion.
    You don't necessarily have to have alot of pain when you press down. And it can make you lightheaded. Are your ears stuffed at all? Do you have a nasal drip? These are all signs of a sinus condition.
    See you GP or allergist. I take sudafed 30 mg 2-3X a day if I feel pressure in my ears or front of face or eyes.

Old 02-08-2003, 12:34 PM   #3
    Jaytor
    Senior Veteran

Jaytor HB User
    Other possibilities:

low cerebrospinal fluid pressure

low/orthostatic blood pressure

migraine

Closed Thread