It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• Fatigue, Sinus Sufferers...

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 11-19-2003, 07:46 AM   #1
    James123

James123 HB User
    Fatigue, Sinus Sufferers...

All allergy, fatigue, brain fog, head clogged and sinus sufferers: Try eliminating or seriously cutting down on what I know to be my “fatigue foods”: Dairy and Tomatoes. My life was becoming hellish. I was constantly tired, fatigued and getting sinus infections. I’ve learned that if you have an environmental allergy, you also have a corresponding food allergy. Most are not aware of their food allergy because the body normally deals with it without incident. But then when the body has to deal with an ADDITIONAL allergen, such as mold or dust, then the body gets fatigued. So, eliminate half of the equation, the food allergy (many times dairy or tomato) and when your body comes into contact with the other allergen (dust, cats, mold), your body will be able to fight it.

Bottom line: no doctor could explain what was wrong with me, why I was CONSTANTLY tired and fatigued. I did some reading about allergies and now I know. Cut down on the dairy and tomatoes!

Will this definitely work for you? I don’t know. Give it a try. I’ve seen almost IMMEDIATE results, from desperate exhaustion to energy in a matter of 2 days!!!

Good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread