It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• need some advice about headaches/sinus. . .

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-18-2004, 07:15 AM   #1
    luvmyboys

luvmyboys HB User
    need some advice about headaches/sinus. . .

This could probably go a a couple different boards so I put it on this one. I have been waking up through the night with headaches in my neck, forehead and face for about a year and a half. It all started with a cold and I have had two since then (September 2002). I also have spring and fall allergies. With these headaches I usually have a stuffy nose if I'm laying down. I am on my last day of anitibiotics for what they said was a sinus infection. I also wake up with a lot of junk in my eyes and on my eyelashes (and in my throat), but no redness like pinkeye. I had a pretty bad cold over Christmas and when I went to the doctor 2 weeks later my glands in my neck were "huge" according to him. If I manage to get these headaches to go away during the day my stomach gets so yucky from taking all the different kinds of drugs and it usually takes a couple of doses. Any suggestions as to why I'm getting these headaches through the night? Shouldn't I be getting better if I'm on my last day of antibiotics? Do sinuses drain through the eye? I currently take prevacid and carafate and xanax for my stomach and nerves which flare my stomach. The past three weeks I have been taking sudafed, tylenol, advil and then ten days of amoxicillin. Do you think I just sleep all tensed up or in awkward positions with my head trying to breath? Please help. I have a refill on the amoxicillin. Should I take it or go back and get something different, stronger?
    Any thoughts?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-18-2004, 03:57 PM   #2
    2manypills

2manypills HB User
    Re: need some advice about headaches/sinus. . .

i havs similar sinus problems,headaches in the morning and constant pressure in the forehaed and around my eyes.my dr said there probally is no infection,but theres fliud behind my ear drum.i have been taking decongetsant at nite and in the morning as well as using a nasal spray,and taking vicodin for the pain.but even after 2 weeks its not better.i dont know what else to do.

Closed Thread