It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• frontal sinus infection advice

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 10-16-2004, 09:27 AM   #1
    serpentgirl
    (female)

serpentgirl HB User
    frontal sinus infection advice

Hi,

For the past 3 days, I have experienced a feeling of pressure over my eyes, my ears feel clogged, my congestion as increased a bit from how it is normally (I have allergies with constant post nasal drip) and I get the chills / hot flashes off and on sometimes. From what I've read on line, it sounds like I have a frontal sinus infection. I'm going to the doc Monday after work, but some of things I've read on line indicate that frontal sinus infections can lead to serious complications if not treated right away. I wasn't too concerned before checking the internet because everyone seems to be getting sick with something or another around here right now. It's Saturday, so I have no way of getting to the doc today or tomorrow. Does anyone have any ideas of what I can do over the weekend to make sure this doesn't get worse? Since Wednesday, I've been getting 9 hours of sleep per night, drinking lots of fluids and taking extra vitamin C. I had a mild headache the first day, but now there's just pressure. Thanks!

-S

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread