It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• sinus/ blephartis eyes.

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 04-28-2005, 07:54 AM   #1
    jdn5764
    (female)

jdn5764 HB User
    sinus/ blephartis eyes.

I'd like to know what problems sinus can cause to eyes. In my case only one.
    Eye feels swollen and numb, as if the eye lid is paralysed. Eyelid is also droopy. The pupil does not dilate, vision is dark and blurred (very weird can't explain) been like this for 2.5 years now.
    My nose is always dry and sometimes has a thick white discharge, toothpaste consistency. My ears feel clogged, and I have noises in right ear. (same side as eye problems). Now the dr's say its bleph, but after reading different things on here, I am wondering if its sinus related, I breathe through my mouth, haven't lost the sense of smell, but I always feel as if a cold is coming on. Have had in the past pounding headaches, and it feels as if its boring in my eye.
    Back in 1999 I was off work 6 weeks with a bad ear, pain was so bad, I ended up banging my head up the wall, Dr's couldn't see anything, kept going dizzy was told to go back to work as ear ache didn't kill anybody. Have been left with noises in my ear.
    Can sinus cause so much problems or do you think it could be what they say bleph. My eye dr has discharged me bcos he sent me for a ct orbit scan (even though I was told it would be a sinus one) is there any difference? But as it came back clear I was discharged and told to just put up with it, and if my eye plays me up just shut it and forget it!
    any suggestions anyone, as I desperatly need some advice

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread