It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• The achilles tendon of sinusitis!!! Amazing

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 05-17-2005, 07:30 PM   #1
    jv_2004
    (male)

jv_2004 HB User
    The achilles tendon of sinusitis!!! Amazing

Hi everyone, I would like to share with you my serindipitous finding. I have been getting sinusitis and the worst feeling anyone can get. I have started to noticed that everytime I have a shower, I feel ****** afterwards. I couldn't explain why. I noticed that I feel better after a few days not showering and this puzzled me even further. I finally come to a conclusion that something I do during or after the shower must be the culprit. I tried different shampoos and soap all to no avail. Finally I stop using cottom tips to clean my ear and stop using any method to clean the ear wax for that matter. And what do you know my sinusitis (thick mucous build up and head aches all settled down). I was more intrigue about this and research more into this area. I find out that leaving the ear wax (except in people who produce a crazy amount) helps preventing infections and will shed off by itself. I now leave my ear alone, no touching inside the canal with fingers (contamination) .
    Please don't dismiss this, try it and you will see. Give it several dads and you will see a difference. People who currently have sinusitis might like to use antibiotics to get rid of it first and allow the natural process of the body to heal it self. This is amazing guys.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-17-2005, 08:16 PM   #2
    shnswms
    Inactive
    (male)

shnswms HB User
    Re: The achilles tendon of sinusitis!!! Amazing

This is actually pretty true. I got into a period of my life where I cleaned my ears out completely with q tips a couple times a week, as opposed to before when I rarely cleaned them out and generally felt healthy. That was the worst my chronic sinus infections had ever been. I stopped cleaning them out and they got better.

Closed Thread