It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• sinus? or somthing worse should i go see a doctor?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 12-16-2005, 10:36 AM   #1
    ternetzi
    (male)

ternetzi HB User
    sinus? or somthing worse should i go see a doctor?

it hit me monday of this week, went to bed sunday feeling fine woke up monday with a bad sore throat, my nose so clogged i couldnt breath, sinus pressure, it was bad, all i did was lay in bed all day that evening i started taking a prescription of omnicef 300m that ive had. over the course of the week the sinus issues are getting better the sore throat is gone, i still blow my nose alot but its clear not green or brown, during the week i COULD not get any sleep for some reason, and have had no appetite this whole week, even though the sinus problems are getting better, i still wake up after what sleep i do get feeling light headed, and tired, and it feels like im trying to cough somthing up out of my lungs, this just started yesterday, and my chest still feel to tight to cough it up yet im getting worried that this may be somthing other then sinus and if it is ive been taking a antibiotic the whole week it should be gone
    but as of right now i have
    No sore throat
    NO fever (never did)
    No throwing up (just dont feel like eating at all)
    No Upset stomach

BUT i still do have
    Some sinus pressure
    tired/light headed dizzy feeling
    no appetite
    and some gunk trying to break up in my cheat

ill be out of the omnicef monday
    does this sound like just sinus issues or do i need to see a doctor?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread