It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sinus Problems Message Board

• Adrenals/ Sinus Issues?

• Post New Thread   Closed Thread
    Old 01-24-2006, 04:56 PM   #1
    van7771
    (male)

van7771 HB User
    Adrenals/ Sinus Issues?

Is there a connection with the adrenal glands and sinus problems, my throat is very irritated and my ears hurt. I have been to the ear,nose and throat doctor who tells me that everything looks fine except l have drainage in my throat and l have buildup in my sinuses. Does anybody have any insight on this.

VAN

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-28-2006, 08:03 AM   #2
    Keraly
    Veteran
    (female)

Keraly HB User
    Re: Adrenals/ Sinus Issues?

What other symptoms might you have that make you write about your throat and nose on the Addison's board? I'm sure there are other things that suggest adrenal issues to you? Or is it that you are diagnosed with Addison's and are wondering why you get so many sinus infections, too? There are some things I could think to say, but will wait for your answer so I don't ramble on about things that don't turn out to be relavent to your question! Thanks! Tracy

Old 01-28-2006, 07:53 PM   #3
    van7771
    (male)

van7771 HB User

Kerlay:

If you go back and look over my past posts you will see all my labs and my symptoms. I have every lab that has been done over the past 2 years and an extensive list of symptoms. If you would look over those l would appreciate it and let me know if you have any insight. I am starting to wonder if my thyroid has something to do with all this even though l have no anti-bodies and my labs are normal could an existing nodule cause all this.

VAN

Old 01-31-2006, 12:23 PM   #4
    dvachon
    (female)

dvachon HB User

I had sinus infections all last year. I went to the ENT and I had nasal polyps. My doc put me on a glutathione nasal spray which is an antioxidant. Got rid of the polyps. Doc told me to take Xlear nasal spray twice a day so I shouldnt get anymore sinus infections. The Xlear has xylitol in it. It helps clean out the sinuses. Also there is the xylitol chewing gum. The action of chewing the gum helps drain the sinuses. Don't buy regular chewing gum its loaded with sugar. My doc said the xylitol chewing gum is excellent. So I chew 1 gum a day. I take 1 shot of the Xlear nasal spray in the morning and the other spray in the evening right before bed. Its important to take the one before bed as it sits in your sinus cavities all night which is very good for them. I changed my diet drastically. No more coffee, dairy products, sugar or bread. I eat oatmeal, soups, fish, etc. I take cod liver oil and wild fish oils everyday.

Closed Thread